Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

I Am Having Issues Mith My Konga Affiliate Dashboard. Help!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Am Having Issues Mith My Konga Affiliate Dashboard. Help!! (421 Views)

I Am Having Issues With My Adsense, Any Help? / Konga Has Crashed! / Help; I'm Having Issues With My Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Having Issues Mith My Konga Affiliate Dashboard. Help!! by cyberwinner1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
Please help a fellow brother. I don't know how to display products with my affiliate id embedded in the link to the product.
Re: I Am Having Issues Mith My Konga Affiliate Dashboard. Help!! by Donald3d(m): 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
cyberwinner1:
Please help a fellow brother. I don't know how to display products with my affiliate id embedded in the link to the product.
I can help , I can also build an affilliate website for you with products that would link directly to konga with your affiliate link, and you earn commission
Just like what we have here
www.autojosh.com/shop
Kindly send me a message
Re: I Am Having Issues Mith My Konga Affiliate Dashboard. Help!! by cyberwinner1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
Donald3d:

I can help , I can also build an affilliate website for you with products that would link directly to konga with your affiliate link, and you earn commission
Just like what we have here
www.autojosh.com/shop
Kindly send me a message
Just asking for help bro and not a website.

(1) (Reply)

Going Viral Online Revealed / Web Design Nigeria: 5 Reasons Why Your Business Must Have A Website / Articles Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.