Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal (58690 Views)

Samuel Oladipo Suspended By UNILAG For “Sex For Admission” Scandal / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Suspended By UNILAG / Yabatech Students Arested By Unilag Security And Detained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by winsh: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
You're still emmiting the Sh1t you're full of. smell away!!![quote author=OsuMustGo post=69442451][/quote]
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Justizer(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
Come forward you mean? when you know all you will do is to critize her, what if the story is true but she didn't record anything? will you believe her?
Linda is wiser and she won't show up like that.
She already has protection so you people should keep yours.

1 Like

Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by winsh: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
FOH! you're boring
OsuMustGo:

1 Like

Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by EbukaHades10(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
hydee123:

Maybe you are not conversant with how Unilag operate, i know so many student that did.
get ur fact righ
U did see "I have never heard" right?
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Mojj24: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lol. I can't blame some of u if u r a graduate of English department for u v friends Dat attended unilag n graduated from English ask them abt Prof Awonusi n u will told abt his gist. So stop saying what u dont know. I graduated from that department 2015. So pls dont just type n write if u dont know shit

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by KingJamie007: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
I'm Laughing at everyone's comments... Joy was in my class.. We know Prof Awonusi and Joy used to be Padi...

Why Dem Dey fight now, Me no understand

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Mojj24: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
KingJamie007:
I'm Laughing at everyone's comments... Joy was in my class.. We know Prof Awonusi and Joy used to be Padi...

Why Dem Dey fight now, Me no understand

Pls let them know n he is not only d one d likes of Anyoku n co. D way Awonusi was caught datz d same way dey will be caught

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Kdon2: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
naijaguy123456:
That professor should sue Linda for defamation etc. Bloggers will do anything for traffic. She kept her personal affairs secret while feeding others to the world. All the contract details the alleged victim gave the university is unreachable and that may make the story fishy.

How did naked picture of a professor of English get into her hand. Its outrageous!Make una dey reason with una brain not mouth na! Haba
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by KingJamie007: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
[That Anyokwu and The likes of Daramola and Maduagwu Too....
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by nmaihat: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:
story.......Is unilag a law court?

is linda ikeji a unilag student?

how stupid of a university.....
Is their no law dept in that sch to advise them..

Imagine unilag summon Linda Ikeji.......hiaaaa.....ooochim.

Professor Chioma Whom is a lawyer and an upright one at that. I am sure justice will be served if the victim comes forward.

But the sexual predator may go as it free if nobody testifies against him.

I had thought Linda will be willing to come forward to substantiate her claims and give credibility to the info she disseminates.
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by ikorodureporta: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
Y dem jst dey publish person phone number anyhow??
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
nmaihat:

Professor Chioma Whom is a lawyer and an upright one at that. I am sure justice will be served if the victim comes forward.

But the sexual predator may go as it free if nobody testifies against him.

I had thought Linda will be willing to come forward to substantiate her claims and give credibility to the info she disseminates.

The only chioma I know is the one giving day assurance.
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Linda is heavily pregnant and oko oloyun may not allow her go for now.
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
naijaguy123456:
That professor should sue Linda for defamation etc. Bloggers will do anything for traffic. She kept her personal affairs secret while feeding others to the world. All the contract details the alleged victim gave the university is unreachable and that may make the story fishy.

You have to understand that men are pigs. The accused is as guilty as said.
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by jimcaddy(m): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
The University should then close the case against the Prof, since no witness wants to come out to testify with evidences.

1 Like

Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Boss13: 10:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
naijaguy123456:

Na naija gossip mongers allow that babe become influential. If Na Yankee, she go don go back to village for paying damages
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by muhammed50(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
dignity33:
do you actually know what you are typing or are you blindfolded with bigotry and sentiment.
First, start by saying the meaning of those words in bold!
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by muhammed50(m): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
longjon:

Obviously you’ve been raised to be stupid. You’re not disappointing.

So you've been raised to be wasted...
Just continue.
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by maestroferddi: 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
OsuMustGo:

You are just scum.

There are countless sensible Yorubas.

It is only vagabonds like you who hide under the collective name Yoruba to futilely mask the evident fact that you are merely occupying space on the planet.

Your need help badly... Try get it...

1 Like

Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:
What powers do they have to summon Linda?

Let me ask Professor Summonu......

It's called ADR. It's best settled like this than using the real law enforcement routes. Linda might have published a lie and could be sued for defamation of character.
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by luckyogor(m): 6:47am On Jul 17, 2018
gadgetsngs:
Exactly my thought, Linda ca choose not to honor the invitation, and Heaven will not fall
Then she Will be sued for defamation of character,you all write before you think,she published a story that is defamatory and she is not ready to defend it,the university should take the matter to court,she and the alleged victim should be subpoenaed, and the university should commence moves to retract the university certificate of the alleged victim,no time for nonsense,if you want to talk then you must be ready to defend.bloggers really need to have a code in nigeria,code and ethics must rise againt sensationalism.
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Lexusgs430: 7:01am On Jul 17, 2018
sammydirectly:

It's called ADR. It's best settled like this than using the real law enforcement routes. Linda might have published a lie and could be sued for defamation of character.

Alternative Dispute Resolution? Why go through ADR if they are so sure the publication was wrong?

It's not called ADR, its called trying to cover up.....

If you feel a false allegation is published, you don't try to fish for information, you threaten legal proceedings if the allegation is not withdrawn....

Why are they not doing that? Simply because they are trying to save face and cover up......
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 17, 2018
Juliusmalema:
story.......Is unilag a law court?

is linda ikeji a unilag student?

how stupid of a university.....
Is their no law dept in that sch to advise them..

Imagine unilag summon Linda Ikeji.......hiaaaa.....ooochim.

Please advise them... Since you're wiser.
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2018
pacespot:
inviting her to the panel reeks of insincerity on the part of the authority since she is only a blogger reporting the news she found online. Was she there when they were doing the thing? They will surely find something to frame her up with this.

I think she is being invited in other to discuss how to get the accuser. Not for anything else.
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 17, 2018
writerights:

Please advise them... Since you're wiser.
no wonder unilag produces dunce
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Juliusmalema:

no wonder unilag produces dunce

Lol... You're simply an empty barrel making so much noise.
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 17, 2018
writerights:

Lol... You're simply an empty barrel making so much noise.

don't insult ur senior in the field
I understand the game more than and I hv taught and graduated ur likes in my field.
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 17, 2018
Justizer:
Come forward you mean? when you know all you will do is to critize her, what if the story is true but she didn't record anything? will you believe her?
Linda is wiser and she won't show up like that.
She already has protection so you people should keep yours.

Criticize Linda? Who among the panel is worth a quarter of what Linda is? The truth is all the school pleads for is a timely intervention from her to help contact and persuade the accuser to help the investigation.

I think the option of involving security agencies to help get the accuser should be used ASAP. Not to witch-hunt her but to separate the wheat from the chaff and rid our schools from these vultures parading as lecturers.
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2018
Juliusmalema:

don't insult ur senior in the field
I understand the game more than and I hv taught and graduated ur likes in my field.

You sound very unintelligent and immature to have made it an inch far in the field. You're just jumping from pillar to post, making illogical insinuation and unable to draw a simple conclusion from your premise. You definitely wouldn't have graduated from Unilag.
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 17, 2018
writerights:

You sound very unintelligent and immature to have made it an inch far in the field. You're just jumping from pillar to post, making illogical insinuation and unable to draw a simple conclusion from your premise. You definitely wouldn't have graduated from Unilag.

unilag is not worth graduating from?

there better and well positioned universities to obtain bachelors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 / Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.