Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

"Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Woman Advises "Good Girls" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Woman Advises "Good Girls" (682 Views)

Lilo Aderogba: "Men Don't Like Good Girls" - BBNaija's Lilo / "My Husband Is The Bread Winner Of The Family" - Woman Advises Young Ladies / Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Woman Advises "Good Girls" by wakabobogirl: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

A relationship advice given by a lady to "good girls" has started an argument on Twitter.

According to @audds_x, no matter how much trust you have for your female friends, never introduce them to your man because "these girls you think love you will help instigate your man to leave you."

She gave the advice with all certainty and added that she's talking out of experience. But most Twitter users pointed out that this isn't always true and it's led to a back and forth between her and her followers.

Oya, over to nairalanders, is she right??

Read her tweets below.

Culled from>>>https://wakabobo.com/introduce-your-man-to-your-female-friends-at-your-own-risk-lady-warns/

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Woman Advises "Good Girls" by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
lolz, remember my ex friend then. i thought she gonna cast am to my ex that i wan chop her but she accept and they r still friend till now but i fück both neatly.
Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Woman Advises "Good Girls" by GOFRONT(m): 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
angryHaba.. grin....Someone cannor get closer to his girlfriend's female friends in peace again?? grin grin
Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Woman Advises "Good Girls" by Muzanga(f): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is rubbish! Listen up ladies. Take it from a married woman wey get style, if another bitch fit collect your man please rejoice for God has taken away your sorrow. A man is not a handbag that can be snatched from a lady. I repeat, this is rubbish. Introduce your man to anybody you want. If he marries that person instead of you then good riddance to soured moi moi...loyalty is not negotiable!
Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Woman Advises "Good Girls" by Muzanga(f): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
adetoroamos:
lolz, remember my ex friend then. i thought she gonna cast am to my ex that i wan chop her but she accept and they r still friend till now but i fück both neatly.
ladies, una dey see nonesense? Rubbish tweets like this will start making weak men to have bragging rights ontop rubbish. Nobody can "snatch" a man. He willingly went for the other lady.
Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Woman Advises "Good Girls" by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Muzanga:
ladies, una dey see nonesense? Rubbish tweets like this will start making weak men to have bragging rights ontop rubbish. Nobody can "snatch" a man. He willingly went for the other lady.
dindinrin, no be brag na reality.
Re: "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Woman Advises "Good Girls" by Tamarapetty(f): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
All depends on the man, if he wants to leave then he will

(1) (Reply)

SCANDAL!! Popular Pastor Accused Of Defiling Young Girls And Engaging In THREESO / Photo Of A Married Kenyan Man With Two Naked Young Ladies In The Shower, Goes Vi / Singer, Djinee Hospitalized After Surviving Ghastly Car Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.