Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Meet Oduenyi Chidera An Outstanding Student In The Just Concluded WAEC 2018 Set. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Oduenyi Chidera An Outstanding Student In The Just Concluded WAEC 2018 Set. (617 Views)

Uniport Has Cancelled The Just Concluded Post Utme Exams / Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Oduenyi Chidera An Outstanding Student In The Just Concluded WAEC 2018 Set. by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Oduenyi Emmanuel Chidera hails 4rm lejja Nsukka, he's a student of St. Theresa college Nsukka, Emmanuel Chidera cleared all his subjects in an astonishing fashion in the just concluded WAEC 2018 set, he made 8 A1 in all his subjects with just one B3 which was recorded in English language. On behalf of me, myself and I celebrate u boy I pray u keep on with such an amazing results.

Re: Meet Oduenyi Chidera An Outstanding Student In The Just Concluded WAEC 2018 Set. by eyeview: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
He should just write SAT and TOEFL or GMAT and leave this country, if not, the positions that would have gone to him on merit in this nation's service will be given to that person that was taught English in Hausa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Lecturer Seen Teaching An Empty Class / Nnpc And Total Scholarship Award List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019 / Are You Ending Your Live Chat Session?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.