Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Want To Learn Computer Networking. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Computer Networking. (995 Views)

"How Does The Internet Work?" A Quick Guide To Computer Networking For The User / Can A Young Person Make Money From Computer Networking Skill / Learning Programming Or Computer Networking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Computer Networking. by Optmus(m): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hello guys!

I'm interested in learning networking.

I've seen many places where they claim they teach networking but they're only good at dishing out theories (Just like Nigerian universities) but with little or no practicals. If at all they do practicals it's only with network simulators (GNS3, Packet Tracer, etc).

I'm looking for a place where I can practice with live devices and also get field experience. Preferably a firm that retails internet services.

I wanna learn this quick before proceeding to Cyber Security.

Please guys I need your suggestions.

I'm currently in Enugu and I'm preparing for my youth service. I'm hoping to get good recommendations from you guys so I can work my youth service posting...

I know there are many others out there that would benefit from this post.

Thanks.
Re: I Want To Learn Computer Networking. by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 24, 2018
If you can find your way to Lagos, I'll recommend IIHT in ojuelegba. They have cisco routers and switches you can use to learn. Best wishes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Web Developer Need / Any Software Consulting Farm Services Provider? / Sports Betting Website Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.