Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

The Joy Of Nigerians Is Gone, No More Wawu On Ntel Data Subscription. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Joy Of Nigerians Is Gone, No More Wawu On Ntel Data Subscription. (697 Views)

Ntel About To Lose Many Customers- A Shocker! / Internet Users Latest Unlimited Data Plans Powered By Ntel / Get Free 10gb Data, 500% Data Bonus, 8kb/sec Calls On Ntel Wawu Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Joy Of Nigerians Is Gone, No More Wawu On Ntel Data Subscription. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
hey today i noticed that NTel official website myntel.com.ng wasn't going through cos am a subscriber of their product and i wanna to check my data balance but it didn't go through Today 16/07/2018. I gave them some space only to try again and i noticed NTel upgraded their website, it looks beautiful but the heart of it is really ugly... i mean they just upgraded their prices and they remove the only thing giving we NTel users joy and that is the WAWU plan which gives you sufficient data at a very and i mean very affordable prices..

With NTel WaWu, you can get up to 6gb with just 500 naira, also you can get 12gb with just 1000 naira, 48gb for 2000 naira.

Now the bad news all Ntel users is that there is no more WaWu plan... i am very sure.. because i search the website very well and i saw nothing instead i only saw... 1500 naira for 2 unlimited nights, and their cheapest is just 500 naira for 1gb. As of now i am creating this thread, i have 14gb of data balance but i cant see it due to their website upgrade, no more login portal for now because i can not see where to login my NTel number on their site... although i have already sent them an email, lets wait and see, maybe they are still upgrading the website, but i am really scared because if WaWu is gone i will break my NTel... so please if you noticed the same.. get in here... this thread is created for all NTel users and those aspiring to get NTel sim, you can get in here and gain some experience on how you can go about it.. Gracias!!!

(1) (Reply)

5 Important Tips For Choosing A Professional Website Design Agency / Do You Want To Make Internet Your Money Supporter / I'm Offering To Design A Website For Your Business @ ₦19,800 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.