Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Most Incredible Article About Football You’ll Ever Read - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Most Incredible Article About Football You’ll Ever Read (317 Views)

The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You / What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. / What You Should Know About Football Predictions And Football Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Incredible Article About Football You’ll Ever Read by ugochukwuorji78(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
During the Fifa 2014 almost few football fans do lay their lives during matches and football has been made one of the most popular game in the world as of now so now different player from different clubs or countries has presented some interesting fact which will make you to love sport the more.

I believe almost 45% do not know where football was originated from well let me tell you that it was originated from China during 478BC and now many players has played which has made it so popular in terms of sport over 15 billion fans from different part of the world do watch different matches on television or pay for enter the field and watch the match live. During the old terms football was set to be illegal and its ball was smashes to be into the line of scrimmage even taught there were many injuries during the matches played.

William was one of the most professional that has been paid $600 during the game played in 1892. Why in December 1942 Stephan Stanis who is from France scored atleast 16 goals in racing club according to the research I made it was notify that the fastest goal scored was in 2.8s which was scored by Ricardo Olivera who is from Uruguay in 1998.

After series of injuries President Teddy Roosevelt later threatened to ban football saying it is passing beyond imagination and later pasted some new rules so as to ensure that the players were safety back then after the new rules are implemented then games were giving 80 minutes long for each match.

Read more at: http://kelvinentertainment..com/2018/07/most-incredible-article-about-football.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Burnley 2018-19 Puma Third Kit Released [PHOTOS] / Chelsea Sign Kepa To Replace Courtois / Liverpool FC To Win The Premier League - Klopp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.