Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

The Untold Secret On How To Write Unique Blog Content In Less Than 20 Minutes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Untold Secret On How To Write Unique Blog Content In Less Than 20 Minutes (306 Views)

Three (3) Blog Content Writers Needed. / I'm Looking For A Writer To Write Unique Articles / How I Made $14,910 In Less Than 20 Days With Revenuehits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Secret On How To Write Unique Blog Content In Less Than 20 Minutes by ugochukwuorji78(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
know some of you are willing to create a blog but don’t know how to create a good and quality content for your readers or you have not gotten time to write a blog post for your readers I have made some research to see that those reading this post can come up with something to write on their new blog.

I opened a blog since 2017 even taught I take my time to make sure I write a unique content for my reader which takes me about five to seven hours in writing the post then later I made some research and now I have find out how you can be able to write up to 900-1,500 words for your blog within ten-thirty minutes or least an hour as well as how to improve your blog post.
Follow this step of my so as to write your own blog posts

#1. Try to sketch out your post
At least before creating your new blog post you should try to sketch it out by writing it on a paper first, after you have outline your points they you can start to talk about writing things that would be the body section and also don’t forget to add your subheadings.
Like in my own some of them are:
i. Write ahead
ii. Writing a great headline
iii. Blog on your passion
iv. Creating some list on your blog
v. Check all spelling errors
vi. Conclusion

Read more at: http://kelvinentertainment..com/2018/07/the-untold-secret-on-how-to-write.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Guide On How To Scale Through Mobile App Development Challenges / Start Your Web Hosting Business With Us And Get FREE WHMCS / Do You Have A Blog For Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.