Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npowerng (10466 Views)

Hi There, How Is It Going? #npowerng / NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Is This Information Authentic Npowerng? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npowerng by Gestapo123: 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
please @Npowerng, I am 2017 n-tech. I applied for correct placement of my names on Tuesday. All the names were misplaced. On Wednesday no changes yet, so I assumed its okay since the names are just in the wrong boxes so I confirmed my profile. But since 9pm today Wednesday I have not been able to login to my account. Please help oo
Re: Npowerng by musco4me: 3:40am On Jul 19, 2018
Please is there any issue with the npvn site??
I haven't been able to log on since yesterday
Re: Npowerng by phemolala07(m): 5:56am On Jul 19, 2018
My npower ID is starting with nteach instead of nagro. Pls help me rectify it... Thanks

Email-jaiyeola_oluwafemi@yahoo.com.

Re: Npowerng by Mankia: 6:33am On Jul 19, 2018
musco4me:
Please is there any issue with the npvn site??
I haven't been able to log on since yesterday
I am having the same challlenge. Unable to login through npvn portal.

1 Like

Re: Npowerng by eojepa: 7:06am On Jul 19, 2018
team npower, as regards to missarrangements of names, pls do the needful on my profile.
surname; Eche
firstname; Ojepa
Day of birth; 4th
phone; 07036667800
eojepa@gmail.com
THANK YOU Npower
Equal2DeTask:

No solution Still yet
Re: Npowerng by mirabel56: 7:43am On Jul 19, 2018
#npower I've not been able to log on to my profile since yesterday. I uploaded all my details and on-boarded as requested. Please help me
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2018
Equal2DeTask:

No solution Still yet

Please be patient, After proper verification, it would be approved, Before the changes can take effect.
Re: Npowerng by Moosh(m): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2018
excellgraphics:
Please Npower,
how true is this message sent to one brother two day? The message;Dear Volunteer,
We attempted to pay your June 2018 monthly stipends into your provided account number but payments bounced back with the following reason: BVN Unmatched
Kindly provide your alternative account details and BVN slip to support@npvn.desk-mail.com

Pls @NPower handler, what is d veracity of this information
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2018
mirabel56:
#npower I've not been able to log on to my profile since yesterday. I uploaded all my details and on-boarded as requested. Please help me

Ensure you are using your correct login details.

1 Like

Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2018
Moosh:

Pls @NPower handler, what is d veracity of this information

If you were sent an SMS of that nature, It means your BVN is unmatched.
Kindly visit your bank for verification.
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2018
Godsgift125:
Good evening @Npowerng, my names were interchanged surname and middle name , tried editing but to no avail...can i go ahead and confirm ?

Please be patient, After proper verification, it would be approved, Before the changes can take effect.
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2018
eojepa:
team npower, as regards to missarrangements of names, pls do the needful on my profile.
surname; Eche
firstname; Ojepa
Day of birth; 4th
phone; 07036667800
eojepa@gmail.com
THANK YOU Npower

Done.

Kindly refresh your profile.
Re: Npowerng by Gestapo123: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2018
PLEASE HELP ME O @Npowerng, I am 2017 n-tech. I applied for correct placement of my names on Tuesday. All the names were misplaced. On Wednesday no changes yet, so I assumed its okay since the names are just in the wrong boxes so I confirmed my profile. But since 9pm today Wednesday I have not been able to login to my account. Please help ooooo

1 Like

Re: Npowerng by Gestapo123: 10:35am On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=Gestapo123 post=69515838]PLEASE HELP ME O @Npowerng, I am 2017 n-tech. I applied for correct placement of my names on Tuesday. All the names were misplaced. On Wednesday no changes yet, so I assumed its okay since the names are just in the wrong boxes so I confirmed my profile. But since 9pm today Wednesday I have not been able to login to my account. Please help ooooo
N-Teach I mean
Re: Npowerng by zutu(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2018
Please Npower team help me, you people have not attended to me
zutu:
is not working, my surname and first was interchanged.
Please help me, mobile no: 08031853886
Surname: Isiagu
First name: Izuchukwu
Correct E-mail: Isiaguizuchukwu@gmail.com
Re: Npowerng by jonath0012(m): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2018
@npower.ng
The only issue that I have is that the box for my middle name "Jonathan" is empty. I have input it so many time but to no avail.

Kindly rectify this so I can confirm.

Phone no: 08020751023
Email: jonathangnenga@gmail.com
My middle name is Jonathan

Thank you
Re: Npowerng by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2018
Hello npowerng,
I just discovered that the name arrangement in my bvn and account name is not the same. My surname and middle name is interchanged in my account name but my bvn details are correct. The account linked with my bvn despite the misplacement. Do I have a cause to worry please, sir?
Re: Npowerng by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:01am On Jul 19, 2018
npowerng:

And tomorrow is deadline?
Re: Npowerng by samplanner(m): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2018
dear npowerng, I cannot upload I.D or photo for the past two days on your npvn site. please what do I do?
Re: Npowerng by samplanner(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2018
dear npowerng, I cannot upload I.D or photo for the past two days on your npvn site. please what do I do? please don't tell me try another browser, bcs I've done that with 5 different browsers and still not working. so please fix your website.

1 Like

Re: Npowerng by barrackozone(m): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2018
npowerng:
Npower
Published by N-Power NG.
PLEASE SHARE URGENTLY

If you are a 2017 applicant and you have NOT on-boarded yourself. Log on to the NPVN portal and do so NOW.

If you know anyone who has not on-boarded themselves, tell them do so NOW. The cut-off time is 6pm, Friday.

#NPowerNG
Npower, my name was wrongly arranged.
Surname: Nasir
First Name: Kazeem
Other Name: Akinsola
Program: N-Agro
E-mail: Ozonenas@yahoo.com
Phone: 08032461108
#2017 prospective beneficiary
Please treat as urgent
Re: Npowerng by Bobbysmicky(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
t
Re: Npowerng by AMossley(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
dear npower
I have been trying to edit my bank name(Gtbank) and account number(0114648180) that are left blank to no avail
also my date of birth is 12th April and not 11th April showing on my profile
my details are folayimilaraesther@gmail.com
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
jonath0012:
@npower.ng
The only issue that I have is that the box for my middle name "Jonathan" is empty. I have input it so many time but to no avail.

Kindly rectify this so I can confirm.

Phone no: 08020751023
Email: jonathangnenga@gmail.com
My middle name is Jonathan

Thank you

Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
AMossley:
dear npower
I have been trying to edit my bank name(Gtbank) and account number(0114648180) that are left blank to no avail
also my date of birth is 12th April and not 11th April showing on my profile
my details are folayimilaraesther@gmail.com

Please be patient, After proper verification, Your request would be approved, Before the changes can take effect.
Re: Npowerng by dbestuncle: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
npowerng:

Please sir,
what of the 2017 NTax that has not been invited for training?
Re: Npowerng by mongreat: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
Good day, I have been trying to log on to the NPVN portal to confirm my data, but it's not opening since last night. what do I do since your deadline is tomorrow, please?

1 Like

Re: Npowerng by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
npowerng:

please I can't confirm my data
Re: Npowerng by SpencerM(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
My name was mis arranged can i still go ahead to click d confirm button also My Device Selection says Inactive...pls reply Boss
Re: Npowerng by youngsahito(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Moosh:
Hello, I just confirmed mine, thanks for the information
how were u able to confirm urz?
Re: Npowerng by musco4me: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
Still unable to log in

1 Like

Re: Npowerng by MosiPeterz(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
npowerng:
Npower
Published by N-Power NG.
PLEASE SHARE URGENTLY

If you are a 2017 applicant and you have NOT on-boarded yourself. Log on to the NPVN portal and do so NOW.

If you know anyone who has not on-boarded themselves, tell them do so NOW. The cut-off time is 6pm, Friday.

#NPowerNG

Please help! The npvn.npower.gov.ng has refused to open for me to confirm and onboard myself. Since onboarding closes tomorrow by 6pm. What do I do?
Please I need your response urgently!!!
Thanks!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Global Communities Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Top 10 Common Job Hunting Mistakes / National Directorate Of Employment (NDE) Nationwide Job Recruitment 2020/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.