Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Personal Life Challenges And How It Was Overcame - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Personal Life Challenges And How It Was Overcame (470 Views)

How I Overcame My Husband's Abuse / Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes / How I Overcame Spiritual Wife After Many Years Of Torments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Personal Life Challenges And How It Was Overcame by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
Share you personal life challenges you have successfully overcame here. let people read them, learn and be encouraged.
Re: Personal Life Challenges And How It Was Overcame by mimimile93: 2:47am On Jul 17, 2018
I had so many challenges growing up as a last born and an introvert. First challenge was how to approach a girl. I'd start off with sending letters and most of them don't reply my letters probably maybe because they can't spell or something. You know how girls are; (naturally dumb) I didn't just know and didn't bother to figure it out why they refused replying me.
But I didn't give up. I'd send a letter with some sweets inside. B!tches would lick my sweets but can't reply my letter.
How I overcame the challenge. One day as I was flippin through some pages in a book, (I can't really recall the book I was reading) there was a place in the book that says 'money answers all things' probably that was a Bible can't really fingured out what book was it exactly. So I started making money and stop paying mind to girls. After some years of making money, girls were the ones approaching me telling me how the love me and the ones I sent letters started replying my letters after seeing me making money. So I was able to over come that challenge with money.

I hope my story inspired someone here. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mother And Father, Who Bears The Most Burden. / Seven Simple Ways To Live A Happy Life / Man Slashes His Wife’s Throat Because Of S£x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.