Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

How To Take Possession Of Your Inheritance In Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Take Possession Of Your Inheritance In Christ (374 Views)

Pastor Uche Aigbe Charged With Unlawful Possession Of AK-47 Rifle / Your Identity Determines Your Inheritance. / Releasing Your Faith Receiving Your Inheritance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Possession Of Your Inheritance In Christ by sharpguy10(m): 1:33am On Jul 17, 2018
Hi guys in this post I will be sharing with you how to take possession of your inheritance in Christ. You have an inheritance in Christ. You received it when you got born again. This inheritance is your new life in Christ. That is the finish work of Christ. God has given you a glorious life in Christ. Whatever you need is already available for you in Christ. Be it health, money, success, prosperity and joy, they are all yours in Christ, that is your inheritance. And the amazing part of it is that God want you to have them. What separates some people from this glorious life in Christ is because of their ignorance, walking in the law and thinking and living from the past. Christ has done away with the past in your life. He paid the price for your redemption 2000 years ago once and for all. And if you check God's plan for your life, He does not look where you are but where He want you to be now. What you have to do now is to recognize what Christ has done for you on the cross and how to take possession of them. I know some people don't know how to take possession of their inheritance in Christ that is why I am writing this post. So the way to take possession of your inheritance in Christ is as follow:

1. Know and think from what God has done for you in Christ: The first step to taking possession of your inheritance is to know them and start thinking from it. Thinking from it means, what you are looking for is already done and you want to take it. When you know them and start thinking from it and view yourself from that angle things will begin to manifest in your life. The way to do this is by first knowing what you don't want in your life. After that is done, rewrite it and write what you want and look for what God has done for you in Christ and think from it. for example, let assume you are sick and you need health. You will now write I don't want to be sick anymore. You will then turn it to I want to be healthy. What the word says about that sickness is by His stripes you were healed.
When you put your brain and mind in that position, you will begin to see God's manifestation in your life.

2. Believe: Believe in what Christ has done for you. That is what God want you to do. God see your faith when you believe in what Christ has done for you on the cross, in Jesus and His love for you. When you put your believe on the finish work of Christ, Jesus and His love for you, you will begin to see His manifestation in your life. Let your faith be active in Jesus finish work and God's love for you. When you make that your dominant thought you will begin to see His life in your life.

3. Sow the seed: Remember sowing and reaping is one of the law of life. Whatever you sow you will reap. And every moment of your life, you are always sowing seed into your life. The seed you sow yesterday is a manifestation of what is happening in your life today. So sow the right seed into your life by sowing the seed of the finish work of Christ and God's love into your life so that you can reap good seed tomorrow. The way to do this is by meditating on the word of God. You pick a verse from the word concerning your situation and start meditating it until it bust out revelation in you. Another way to do it is to visualise your life from the finish work and feel it within you as if it has happen now.

4. Have a king mentality: Another way to take possession of your inheritance in Christ is to have a king mentality. Christ has made you a king and priest on this earth so that you can reign. You have been made a king, see yourself in that realm. Think like God, act like God and behave like God. Never be afraid of what you want. See yourself in it and go for it. See yourself have power over the forces of darkness and rule in every where you go.

These are the ways you can take possession of your inheritance in Christ. So walk in them and rule your world.

Please if you know you are not yet born again, please say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus I come to you today, I know I am sinner. I know you die on the cross for my freedom. Come into my life, right now I accept you as my Lord and personal saviour. I am justified and free. Thank you for saving me. Amen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Take Possession Of Your Inheritance In Christ by sharpguy10(m): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
keep reading

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/07/18 / Watch Live Online Operation By All Means - Winners Chapel / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/09/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.