Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. (2425 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert / How To Earn $500 Or More Daily Legal Profit On Facebook Without Scamming. / Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Fiverrr Video Animation Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by Lois46(m): 3:25am On Jul 17, 2018
Read The Following Instructions Carefully.

* Before contacting me, this E-training is N2,000
* Do NOT contact me if you are not ready to invest money.
* Payment Proof is mine and not photoshopped.
* This is aimed at helping people who are still struggling to make money on fiverr.
* You are guaranteed to make $500 per month if you follow my instructions.
* All materials for the E-training are created by me and me alone.

Are you still struggling to make money on Fiverr?
Are you confuse on what skill to offer on Fiverr?
Are you frustrated on quitting Fiverr because it's not working for you?
If your answers to the above questions are YES, I've got a solution for you which is to teach you a skill called Transcription
and how you can make $500 every month.
The Transcription skill is one of highly sought out gig on Fiverr.
It is the ONLY skill that I know on Fiverr that can get you an order within 24hrs after setting up your gig.
This is made possible when you creatively craft a compelling gig title that attracts buyers.

Here are what to expect in the E-training:

* How to set up your account as a Nigerian.
* How to set up your transcription gig in a professional way that attracts buyers.
* How to rank your gig on fiverr front page.
* Access to my Free and Paid Traffic tools that will get you sales every week.
* Access to Free and Paid Transcription tools.
The transcription tools are NOT Express Scribe, Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking or Ivona Text-To-Speech softwares that enables you to wear a headsets while typing.
My transcription tools are easy to work with. Infact, you can transcribe a 5mins to 1hr audio/video file in less than 10mins.
* Tricks and tips and lots more.... .

If you are interested and ready to place an order for the E-training, kindly send me a mail via my signature.

Good Luck!.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by africanman85: 6:50am On Jul 17, 2018
Interested
Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2018
Lois46:

* Before contacting me, this E-training is not FREE!. It involves money.
* This is aimed at helping people who are still struggling to make money on fiverr.

If your answers to the above questions are YES, I've got a solution for you which is to teach you a skill called Transcription
It is the ONLY skill that I know on Fiverr that can get you an order within 24hrs after setting up your gig.
This is made possible when you creatively craft a compelling gig title that attracts buyers.

* How to set up your transcription gig in a professional way that attracts buyers.
The transcription tools are NOT Express Scribe, Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking or Ivona Text-To-Speech softwares that enables you to wear a headsets while typing.
My transcription tools are easy to work with. Infact, you can transcribe a 5mins to 1hr audio/video file in less than 10mins.

If you are interested and ready to place an order for the E-training, kindly send me a mail via my signature.

Good Luck!.

am interested
Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by dan47: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
Lois46:

Good Luck!.

Waiting for your reply for more than 2days
Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by Dukedollars(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
Learn how to make at least #22000 every month
Click below to get more detail

expireddomainmoney..com
Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by Clone2020(m): 6:19am On Jul 24, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, iwriter, truelance, Elance, godaddy, topbuzz, guru, freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by ebenezary(m): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
l made payment to your account but you have been acting funny with no reply or sending me e-training on transcription

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
ebenezary:
l made payment to your account but you have been acting funny with no reply or sending me e-training on transcription

You mean you actually paid to him? Well, say goodbye your money
Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by ebenezary(m): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2018
I made N2,000 payment yesterday and he sent me to youtube as if l don't know to transcribe audio. he is a real scammer
Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by ebenezary(m): 11:31am On Jul 27, 2018
I made N2,000 payment yesterday and he sent me to youtube as if l don't know to transcribe audio. he is a real scammer I will report him his bank fraud department for his account closure on Monday
Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by Hunry: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
lmao, aja n'sare, owo Jo naa
Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by gametalk: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
YouTube link....... Hmm

What's the YouTube URL?
Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by ebenezary(m): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nnaabros:

You mean you actually paid to him? Well, say goodbye your money
Please send me his phone number or his whatsapp number
Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by 9jeria: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
Check my signature and learn. Please learn
Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
ebenezary:

Please send me his phone number or his whatsapp number
I don't have it.
Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by Lois46(m): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
ebenezary:
I made N2,000 payment yesterday and he sent me to youtube as if l don't know to transcribe audio. he is a real scammer I will report him his bank fraud department for his account closure on Monday
Hello Friend,
It's not nice for you to label me a scammer.
We both agreed to do business together.
I sent your three transcription tools.
I don't know why you singled out 'YouTube'.
I've been in the transcription game for a long time before joining fiverr.
Intact, I started with YouTube during my undergraduate days as a Mass Comm student.
I made between N2,000 to N5,000 per day transcribing audio files for my ogas who were established journalists.
It was my side gig for my education.
I don't use it anymore.
I now use a paid tool which was included in the PDF file I sent you.
Before screaming the word SCAMMER, make sure you read and understand the PDF file a zillion times before typing.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by Abovee122: 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lois46:

Hello Friend,
It's not nice for you to label me a scammer.
We both agreed to do business together.
I sent your three transcription tools.
I don't know why you singled out 'YouTube'.
I've been in the transcription game for a long time before joining fiverr.
Intact, I started with YouTube during my undergraduate days as a Mass Comm student.
I made between N2,000 to N5,000 per day transcribing audio files for my ogas who were established journalists.
It was my side gig for my education.
I don't use it anymore.
I now use a paid tool which was included in the PDF file I sent you.
Before screaming the word SCAMMER, make sure you read and understand the PDF file a zillion times before typing.
Thanks.

@OP why did you delay in replying to this a ligation?

Since July, u are not reappearing in September.

Its well sha
Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by Lois46(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
Abovee122:

@OP why did you delay in replying to this a ligation?

Since July, u are not reappearing in September.

Its well sha
Sorry for the delay in replying to your allegations.
I was busy writing my final exams.
Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by biztip: 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lois46:

Good Luck!.
I have 24/7 steady light. can it be useful to this line of biz
Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by Abovee122: 1:18am On Sep 07, 2018
biztip:

Many people here are just here to sell info that they are not personally making money from it.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by Lois46(m): 5:43am On Sep 07, 2018
biztip:

Yes, it is useful.
Do reach out to via my signature when placing your order.
Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by Lois46(m): 5:45am On Sep 07, 2018
Abovee122:

Many people here are just here to sell info that they are not personally making money from it.

I'm certainly not one of those people.
I am a pro in the business.
Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by Lois46(m): 7:00am On Sep 07, 2018
aderoju126:
YouTube link....... HmmWhat's the YouTube URL?
To find out the YouTube link, kindly place an order by sending me an email via my signature.
Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by Fr33born(m): 7:48am On Sep 07, 2018
aderoju126:
YouTube link....... HmmWhat's the YouTube URL?
why not go to youtube and find them. Download upto 20 different videos and start watching. You can find lots of it if you are serious or still pay him to give.
There is no paid tutorial/material that isn't free somewhere.
Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by Lois46(m): 3:26am On Sep 08, 2018
Keep the orders coming.
Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by udemzyudex(m): 4:18am On Sep 08, 2018
Fr33born:

why not go to youtube and find them. Download upto 20 different videos and start watching. You can find lots of it if you are serious or still pay him to give.
There is no paid tutorial/material that isn't free somewhere.

This is not always true.
Re: Exclusive : Earn $500 Per Month As A Transcription Expert On Fiverr. by Soludo212: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
I'm interested. I can find your email to contact you?

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira In Nigeria? / Plastic Injection Industrial Machines For Sale / How Mtn Are Scamming Us With Their Double Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.