Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,983 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Unveiled At Juventus F.C. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cristiano Ronaldo Unveiled At Juventus F.C. (228 Views)

Mohamed Salah Off To F.C. Barcelona? Alleged Secret Meetings. / F.C. Barcelona Bashed By Rampaging Roma In European Champions' League Match. / Liverpool F.C. Signs Chamberlain From Arsenal F.C. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Unveiled At Juventus F.C. by uneeking(m): 6:53am On Jul 17, 2018
"I’m here because it’s a brand new challenge for my career. It’s a big club and usually players of my age go to Qatar or to China, with all due respect, so coming to such an important and outstanding club at this point in my career makes me very happy. That’s why I’m very grateful to Juventus for this opportunity because I can go on with my career."

Those were the words of World Soccer Star, Cristiano Ronaldo as he was finally unveiled as a player of the Juventus F.C. He went on to say; "The €100m move to the Serie A club was the only offer he received and that moving to Turin was ‘an easy decison’."

Cristiano Ronaldo also said that he had chosen to move to Juventus instead of heading to the Middle or Far East like many other stars have recently done. According to him; “I’m here because it’s a brand new challenge for my career.” 

He went on to say that he is as ambitious as ever after completing his move to Juventus from Real Madrid. As far as he is concerned;
Get the rest here;http://uneekomunikations.com/cristiano-ronaldo-unveiled-at-juventus-f-c/

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Unveiled At Juventus F.C. by uneeking(m): 6:58am On Jul 17, 2018
CR7 on the move once more. Wishing you success at Juve. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Assassinate APC Chairman / United Nations Running Out Of Cash – Guterres / Killings: Sani Lauds Deployment Of Troops To Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.