Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,818 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

A Fan Bought Me A Car On My Birthday - Actress Nnaji Charity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Fan Bought Me A Car On My Birthday - Actress Nnaji Charity (446 Views)

Nnaji Charity Pays Mompha A Courtesy Visit At EFCC Office / Actress Nnaji Charity Shamed For Begging Mompha For Money, Slams Okoro Blessing / Nnaji Charity Ignored Michael Aworosaiye Chat, Before He Committed Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fan Bought Me A Car On My Birthday - Actress Nnaji Charity by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 17, 2018
Nollywood actress Charity Nnaji has taken to Instagram to update her followers on how a fan bought her a car as gift on her birthday.

According to the actress, she was not expecting the gift and it came in as a surprise. She mentioned in her post that it all started as WhatsApp status she updated on being bored and then this fans asked her why she was bored.

She then went on to pour out her mind to him and he then asked what could make her happy before he replied saying a car would be perfect. And that was it.

She wrote:

It all started like this ,,I update my whats app status with the caption BORED,,a fan repiled back to my status asking me why I was bored ,,,I told him so many things is making me feel bored ,,he replied LIKE what and what do you really want,,surprisely I said I need a car as a birthday gift .

he replied (JUST THAT) and to my greatest surprise ,he said consider it done,,,pls if you want to hear the rest of the testimony kindly find your way to my church where I will be sharing the rest of the testimony,

indeed our God is a wonderful God ,I just join the league of small girls with big God ,,#small girl with big God,nollywood finest #,give it shall be given unto you ,

https://lailasnews.com/a-fan-bought-me-a-car-on-my-birthday-actress-charity-nnaji/

lalasticlala

Re: A Fan Bought Me A Car On My Birthday - Actress Nnaji Charity by sparog(m): 7:01am On Jul 17, 2018
Small girl with big fan grin
Re: A Fan Bought Me A Car On My Birthday - Actress Nnaji Charity by amostheo(m): 7:05am On Jul 17, 2018
Congrats wink
Re: A Fan Bought Me A Car On My Birthday - Actress Nnaji Charity by itspzpics(m): 7:13am On Jul 17, 2018
Is dt true

(1) (Reply)

See Adorable Photo Grid Of Davido's Daughter IMADE / Beyonce And Jay Z Takes Twins Out To The Sea / Loved-up Photos Of  Charly Boy’s Daughter Dewy And Her Partner SJÂ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.