Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) (26633 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Wife's Page Under Fire Over Post Of Son On His Bithday. / Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by praizblog: 7:50am On Jul 17, 2018
Area father Charly boy celebrate his daughter Yvonne oputa birthday with this beautiful photo.

Happy birthday to her .

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/charly-boy-celebrates-wife-birthday-with-this-adorable-photo/

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by praizblog: 7:51am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:57am On Jul 17, 2018
Beautiful Crazy Couple!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 8:00am On Jul 17, 2018
This man's life confuses me.

7 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by Homeboiy: 8:13am On Jul 17, 2018
Forever together
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by oshe11: 8:19am On Jul 17, 2018
No wonder!

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by malificent(f): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2018
The world might term them a dysfunctional duo but they're happy together even in old age.

I think that's beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by AutoSpaNg: 10:26am On Jul 17, 2018
We must respect the opinion of this young adult and focus on the many problems of the country that does not involve who is having sex with who.

Those of you living in Abuja, FCT that have place value on their vehicle should bring in their vehicle to our Ultra Modern Vehicle Repair Facility for a specialized computer based diagnostics backed by a comprehensive manual diagnostics procedure that would figure out anything at all that is wrong with your vehicle. Now the beauty of our service is that after the diagnostics we recommend actions that must be taken to put the vehicle in order, If you run any of the repairs in our workshop we will return the money you paid for diagnostics back to you in full. We are located at Jahi, Abuja Call Mr Fix it now: 08189742614
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by magabounce(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2018
Happy Birthday Yvonne Oputa..
May all your lines fall in pleasant places
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2018
Happy birthday to her.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by Auxtin85(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2018
Area daughter born of Area father
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2018
DEY NO DEY sell SMILE God made it free

common smile dey hard dat stone cold FACE
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by slapandfall(m): 10:29am On Jul 17, 2018
Is this the lesbian inside?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by CDCEO001: 10:30am On Jul 17, 2018
malificent:
The world might term them a dysfunctional duo but they're happy together even in old age.

I think that's beautiful
I hope you know is the daughter not the wife.

10 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by Adebowhales(m): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2018
I won my bet again.
Oga BBQ IS HIA
na online your stove dey abi.
Abi na pictures of BBQ you dey sell

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by SIMPLYkush: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2018
LIKE FOR LESBIANS SHARE FOR GAYS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by Sultty(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2018
What comes to my mind about charity boy's family, bald head and weirdness

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by wildcatter23(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2018
It's just not cool to hear people saying unsavory things about Mr Oputa. It is clear that he is unique and have chosen a path less travelled in areas of dressing and other aspects of his life. This is simply his decision. It changes nothing.

He should be applauded that he has decided to be creative and distinct and has refused to be like the bandwagons of anonymous faceless people walking the face of the earth.

I commend him for embracing his baldness. Guys finds baldness embarrassing and it's refreshing to see a trail blazer in his own unique way flaunt it unapologetically.

Finally, I think weird is the new cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by maiquel: 10:34am On Jul 17, 2018
Parenting gone wrong.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by yushbaby(f): 10:35am On Jul 17, 2018
why is he frowning his face ooo undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by joeace2020(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2018
Cool...Who fought him.

Meanwhile come to thread to learn how to make 2d explainer videos today and sell on fiverr. Use my signature link.

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:38am On Jul 17, 2018
The rings and his artificial nail are something else

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by adecz: 10:41am On Jul 17, 2018
coola
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by emmie14: 10:45am On Jul 17, 2018
oshe11:
No wonder!
Who is she?
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by Cumtroller: 10:45am On Jul 17, 2018
What is cute about this photo? All i can see us an ugly sexually confused man and his equally ugly daughter...
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by lonelydora: 10:45am On Jul 17, 2018
Is this the lesbian daughter?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by Cholls(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2018
AutoSpaNg:
dfndfviujfdgvbiubjdfgvuibj

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by tstx(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2018
Anytime i see dis man i go just remember "charly boy show" back in those days him and Tunde Obe brought so much joy to my family no be small.

see my signature

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) by joenor(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2018
Nice one, HBD to her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Didn’t You Pray For Stephanie – Eedris Slams Apostle Suleman / I Am Single And Not Anti-marriage- Toke Makinwa / DJ Cuppy Says Money Isn’t Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.