Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Wife's Page Under Fire Over Post Of Son On His Bithday. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Wife's Page Under Fire Over Post Of Son On His Bithday. (2290 Views)

Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School / Alexx Ekubo Shades Uti Nwachukwu Over Post About Cee-c's Car / Charly Boy Celebrates Yvonne Oputa, His Daughter's Bithday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chief Priest Wife's Page Under Fire Over Post Of Son On His Bithday. by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
The Nigerian Celebrity Pascal also known as Cubana chief priest, his wife has come under attack for posting the soon whom the public views as over baring weight posture of the young boy.
The Family which seems to be in the United Kingdom for vacation came under attack on her Instagram page "_deangels" after posting the boy on his birthday 11th of April,2023. She was seen in the video with her husband Cubana chief priest and two son.

Some of the comment goes thus:

@mrsedward2 : HBD but Dear remove all the Dairy from
her menu, let the boy slim little bit to avoid heart failure

@Martins_series: he is just 5 and see how he walks... its still time to help him. Food for touth

@srgodson: are you not looking at your little boy fix him before its late ⏰ don't cone here crying

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq6RLy2MLFT/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Wife's Page Under Fire Over Post Of Son On His Bithday. by TemplarLandry: 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lol.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Wife's Page Under Fire Over Post Of Son On His Bithday. by dawnomike(m): 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
I believe they know what is best for their son... His weight gain could be genetic. But, I still believe a lot should be done about it now that he is young
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Wife's Page Under Fire Over Post Of Son On His Bithday. by NobleAngell(f): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
He's not too young o. It can be worked on. This is not good.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Wife's Page Under Fire Over Post Of Son On His Bithday. by yeyebrity: 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
If he is 5 years, then how old is the second boy? Not trying to be mean, but I can't stand such kids. They tend to get on my nerves a lot. He is the type that will just wake up in the morning and start crying for no reason other than he is spoilt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Wife's Page Under Fire Over Post Of Son On His Bithday. by emmabest2000(m): 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
I only see twins
But one is bigger than the other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Wife's Page Under Fire Over Post Of Son On His Bithday. by simplepee(f): 6:42am On Apr 15, 2023
Some people and stupidity are inseparable.

So she shouldn’t post her son because of his looks?? Monkey no fine but e mama like am. The boy is her child so even if he looks like a mountain, she will post him. And do they live with her to know she’s not doing anything about the fat? Why are people so insensitive and enjoy bullying others?.

They should focus more on their miserable lives and leave that child na.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Wife's Page Under Fire Over Post Of Son On His Bithday. by davillian(m): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2023
Be like the boy too like food
They should reduce his diet abeg......
Before his weight starts giving his bones problem
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Wife's Page Under Fire Over Post Of Son On His Bithday. by BeanmanX(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2023
Like father like son, the boy took his dad Gene.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Wife's Page Under Fire Over Post Of Son On His Bithday. by PerfectStranger(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
He might grow fatter to regret his size of joystick, no offense.

Poor men are hoping their children add weight, rich men hoping they cut down. sad

(1) (Reply)

La Toya Jackson: 'they' Murdered My Brother, Michael Jackson / Photo Of The Day: Bola Tinubu Photo'd When He Arrived Lagos / Basketmouth And Girl Friend Fight Over Cook Eggs (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.