Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Need A PDF Editor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A PDF Editor (693 Views)

How To Make A PDF Invoice Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A PDF Editor by frankmoney(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2018
Anyone who can edit a PDF contact me . I have a job for you
Re: Need A PDF Editor by askmeee: 8:53am On Jul 17, 2018
I can do that ,call 08060506857
Re: Need A PDF Editor by frankmoney(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2018
askmeee:
I can do that ,call 08060506857
contact me with the number on my signature
Re: Need A PDF Editor by askmeee: 9:10am On Jul 17, 2018
frankmoney:
contact me with the number on my signature
I can't find it bro
Re: Need A PDF Editor by jagabanjhn(m): 9:18am On Jul 17, 2018
frankmoney:
Click on my WhatsApp link in my signature
Re: Need A PDF Editor by askmeee: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
frankmoney:
This guy is a fake guy, he gave me his documents to work on, to pay now becomes problem . God will judge U the way u wasted my time and resources.
Re: Need A PDF Editor by frankmoney(m): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
askmeee:
This guy is a fake guy, he gave me his documents to work on, to pay now becomes problem . God will judge U the way u wasted my time and resources.
oga did you send me the completed job or not . Why will I pay u for what I did not collect ? You told me your price is 5k and I said that's above my budget and also apologized for wasting your time . So I should pay you for what I did not receive ?. Your price totally put me off as someone else offered way below that . So now I should pay you for what I did not receive

Re: Need A PDF Editor by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
Tell him the amount you can pay naw, abi undecided
Re: Need A PDF Editor by askmeee: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
lokomilo:
God bless u my brother, I was even calling him to ask him how much he is going to pay, he didn't pick my call and I have finished it already.
Re: Need A PDF Editor by Aquilazng(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
askmeee:
God bless u my brother, I was even calling him to ask him how much he is going to pay, he didn't pick my call and I have finished it already.
So why are you now accusing him when you both have not reach an agreement? Nawa U. O
Re: Need A PDF Editor by frankmoney(m): 12:28am On Jul 20, 2018
lokomilo:
while he said 5k someone else contacted me for far less , and I gave the job out . There was no point negotiating anything again

1 Like

Re: Need A PDF Editor by frankmoney(m): 12:30am On Jul 20, 2018
Aquilazng:

So why are you now accusing him when you both have not reach an agreement? Nawa U. O
thank you . He hasn't even sent me any file , and he came here saying I should pay him , like he gave me the completed work and I refused . Very funny fellow . I haven't received anything from him . His price was what a huge turnoff , didn't even know where to start to price from

1 Like

Re: Need A PDF Editor by frankmoney(m): 12:32am On Jul 20, 2018
askmeee:
I apologized for wasting your time . So you want me to pay you for a job I didn't receive ? . Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Need A PDF Editor by DerrickM(m): 8:44am On Jul 20, 2018
Mehn,i was gonna buzz you directly to know what happened. I always trust you to clear the air. grin cheesy wink smiley cool

frankmoney:
I apologized for wasting your time . So you want me to pay you for a job I didn't receive ? . Wonderful

(1) (Reply)

How To Make #500,000+ Monthly From Affiliate Marketing / Got A Credit Bank Alert On A New Sim / Ace Forex Hub, Teaching The Legitimacy In Forex Profitability.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.