Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Admission Into SNIIT POLY - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Into SNIIT POLY (615 Views)

Ajayi Abimbola Adejoke Dies At Federal Poly Ilaro Over Card Requirement / How To Get Admission Into Nursing At Philippines, Work And Leave With 3 Family M / Admission Into Pre-degree Studies 2017/2018- UNIBEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into SNIIT POLY by PiusDee: 9:10am On Jul 17, 2018
Oh Sniit my dear school..It was like a joke when jamb sent me an admission years back into SNIITPOLY. It was all like a joke when i accepted the admission offer, but today i'm proud to be recognised with the school. The management are friendly and very supportive.

We have Sniitans who have finished and some running their HND programe in yabatech and other institutions. Its another year of admission, don't waste this year.

See some testimonies of past Sniitans.

We are Sniitans, Sniitans we rule!

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc And Total Scholarship Award List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019 / Application Of The Internet And Robotics In Health Management. / Mathematician Of The African Diaspora: Professor Gabriel A. Oyibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.