Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Best And Most Reliable Chinese To Nigerian Shipping Companies You Know - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best And Most Reliable Chinese To Nigerian Shipping Companies You Know (809 Views)

Updated Shipping Rates Of Some Verified Shipping Companies / Nigerian Shipping Market Mechanism / I Am In Need Of A Nigerian Shipping Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best And Most Reliable Chinese To Nigerian Shipping Companies You Know by naijasaint: 9:59am On Jul 17, 2018
I AM ABOUT TO BUY GOODS FROM CHINA PLS I NEED MORE IDEAS ON THE BEST AND TRUSTWORTHY AGENTS ..I AM SO SCARED OF SCAMMERS IN THE IMPORTATION MARKET
PLS FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVE BEEN IMPORTING SHARE YOUR IDEAS WITH US..SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE IN TERMS OF SERVICE CHARGE, DELIVERY TIME AND OVERALL EFFICIENCY
THANKS
Re: Best And Most Reliable Chinese To Nigerian Shipping Companies You Know by naijasaint: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
pls i want to place order today and i am in need of advice..am scared of scammers
Re: Best And Most Reliable Chinese To Nigerian Shipping Companies You Know by noblealuu: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
naijasaint:
pls i want to place order today and i am in need of advice..am scared of scammers

Are you a first time importer?
Re: Best And Most Reliable Chinese To Nigerian Shipping Companies You Know by chudy144(m): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
naijasaint:
I AM ABOUT TO BUY GOODS FROM CHINA PLS I NEED MORE IDEAS ON THE BEST AND TRUSTWORTHY AGENTS ..I AM SO SCARED OF SCAMMERS IN THE IMPORTATION MARKET
PLS FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVE BEEN IMPORTING SHARE YOUR IDEAS WITH US..SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE IN TERMS OF SERVICE CHARGE, DELIVERY TIME AND OVERALL EFFICIENCY
THANKS

Hi i have video tutorials that guides you through the process
find link in my signature

Re: Best And Most Reliable Chinese To Nigerian Shipping Companies You Know by mosexyl(f): 12:06am On Jul 23, 2018
Contact himozz Express Logistics on 08148677080 08063285233. They pick up for you from China or anywhere you shop and deliver to your doorstep in Nigeria.
Re: Best And Most Reliable Chinese To Nigerian Shipping Companies You Know by tugrow(m): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2018
you can try us

check my signature for more details

(1) (Reply)

Nnu Rocks / Sell Your Paypal Funds To Ctexchange At Good Rate / Introducing Lefaga Black Palm Kernel Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.