Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) (76328 Views)

N’golo Kanté: The One-man Midfield Who Conquered Europe For Chelsea / N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S / I’m Playing With Fear “I Need More Confidence” – Kanté (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by AutoJoshNG: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2018
The French World Cup-winning squad is an assemblage of multi-millionaires.

The total-net worth of all the players in the team amounts to the GDP of some countries.

Indeed, the members of the French national football squad are well rewarded for their sporting enterprise.

With their fat paychecks, they can all afford to live the luxurious life. For instance, most of them drive luxurious super-automobiles. Even the 19-year-old Kylian Mbappe owns a Ferarri, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Range Rover and more.

Interestingly, one of these multimillionaires prefer to live a life that draws no attention. He is N´Golo Kanté.

Kante plays for the English premiership club, Chelsea FC. He has a networth of about $13milion.

His weekly salary at Chelsea is about £120,000.per week. That translates to about a staggering half a million pounds a month.

However, despite his fat pay cheques, the midfielder, who was named best French player of 2017, he isn’t one to show off.

While most of his colleagues are driving round in luxury motors, Kanté is happy with a Mini Cooper S, which costs just about N9.6million.

According to him, “I’ve never been a car lover, when I was young my ambition was never to have a car or anything like that”,

Kanté, bought the Mini Cooper S while he was playing for Leicester City FC.

In January 2018, he had a collision with a truck with his Mini Cooper S. The car suffered some dents.

Instead, of trading it off for another, he took it for bodywork.

In an interview, the 26 year old Kante admitted that when he moved to England, he had to be persuaded to buy a car -as acquiring a car was not part of his agenda.

According to him, his plan when he arrived England was to run to training everyday.

https://autojosh.com/kante-the-french-player-see-the-modest-car-he-drives-photo/

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2018
The most humble and lay back footballer we have ever seen!
Thumbs up Kante.
KTBFFH!

313 Likes 17 Shares

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by stefanweeks: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2018
"According to him, his plan when he arrived England was to[b] run to training everyday[/b]."

Hard man

300 Likes 12 Shares

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by GavelSlam: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2018
Ngolo Kante, an extra player on the pitch for any team that has him.

He runs, tackles, passes, and anywhere the ball is, he there or thereabouts.

I've only once seen him have a bad day and that was at the world cup final against Croatia.

N'zonzi was a capable replacement.

Nevertheless, Kante is a 12th man for his team.

159 Likes

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by hensben(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2018
GavelSlam:

I've only once seen him have a bad day and that was at the world cup final against Croatia.

He had stomach bug but still had to play to show his importance to the team. If N’Zonzi played from let go Croatia midfielders could’ve own them.

66 Likes

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by emeijeh(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Ngolo drives a kpangolo.

Humility!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 17, 2018
DAVIDO will not like dis ONE

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by flex04(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2018
You sure say this guy no be last born, thumbs up cause some no make am See the List of Legendary Players that Never Won the World Cup

8 Likes

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Sirpaul(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2018
If someone won't lift a finger to call you, see you, and spend time with you, it's tome for you to lift 5 fingers and wave goodbye.

13 Likes

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by theoldpretender(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2018
stefanweeks:
"According to him, his plan when he arrived England was to[b] run to training everyday[/b]."

Hard man

When Kante was discovered by Lecister,he was playing in the French third division.

Of course, he knew that joining a first division club= him working hard to break into the team

As Sam Kuffor said 'When I arrived at Bayern, there were five players ahead ofme in my position, including German internationals. I knew I had to work hard.'

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by HajimeSaito(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2018
He's always been like that. Meanwhile Pogba and Aubameyang:

8 Likes

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by testament007: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2018
Na real wa

4 Likes

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Nofav0rs(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2018
The man who's always everywhere the ball is

12 Likes

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by koolaid87: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2018
Egbon pls enjoy life and drive nice toys.

5 Likes

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Hemanwel(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2018
He looks typically like an aboki

1 Like

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 17, 2018
someone dashed him the car because he said when he was growing up it was not in his fantasy to own any car. they had to dash him the car so he can stop walking 10 miles to training ground lmao

14 Likes

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by flex04(m): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2018
Autojosh and sport now....

3 Likes

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by bamasite(m): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2018
That is called choice!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by millionboi(m): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2018
He needs som exposure

2 Likes

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by castrokins(m): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2018
That Could Easily Be One Of His Cars
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by konkonbilo(m): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2018
In fact,he used cellotape to hold the side mirror of his car....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by MrBigiman: 11:21am On Jul 17, 2018
Na my boy him be.
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by terrymason(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2018
Everybody have what they love... watin e go spend money on na things when most people nor go try put 5naira into..... I'm fan of good perfume tho...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Kendumazy(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2018
He needs a woman to help him spend the money.
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by ITbomb(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Banky W haters would be like

10 Likes

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by abumeinben(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2018
See now...y'all think this car is simple?

See the movie: Kingsmen.

Believe me, Kante is a French Knight!

9 Likes

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Cutesexy1(f): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2018
He is very laid back

3 Likes

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by emmanuelex1(m): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2018
Kante was subbed becos of his Yellow, this limiting his tackles
GavelSlam:

5 Likes

Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by zone51: 11:24am On Jul 17, 2018
Kante kante...midfielder Nigeria never had angry
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by popizaino(m): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2018
Life is easy
Re: N´Golo Kanté And The Mini Cooper S Car He Drives (PHOTO) by Shezkid: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=millionboi post=69457725]He needs som exposure[/quotes

Sharrrap..
Better change your name to kobo Boi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Andy Ruiz Shows Off Body Transformation Since Anthony Joshua Loss(Photos, Video) / Ahmed Musa Marries Mariam - His Third Marriage (Photos) / Parents Of Dele Alli Beg Him To Accept Them Back Into His Life (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.