Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Dewy Oputa And SJ, Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Public Display Of Affection - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dewy Oputa And SJ, Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Public Display Of Affection (39698 Views)

Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ, Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Public Display Of Affection by Ezyp(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

I knew it must be him angry
Funny enough he is married. I don't know why sure topics fascinate him.
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ, Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Public Display Of Affection by Sleekfingers: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
I don't see anything wrong there. Your sexuality is your privacy. It is her life and choice. You only live once. Enjoy
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ, Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Public Display Of Affection by binaws(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
HMM BASTARD FAMILY
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ, Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Public Display Of Affection by HardMirror(m): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Cursed generation. And this useless Charly Boy will be leading Nigerians about for good governance under #ourmumudondo
smh. What has the sexuality of his daughter got to do with anything?
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ, Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Public Display Of Affection by Maket: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
I will do better than my dad

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ, Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Public Display Of Affection by udyraph(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
not my business
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ, Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Public Display Of Affection by durasome(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
serpent beget serpent.

1 Like

Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ, Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Public Display Of Affection by Codes151(m): 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
let her be op.... n get a job..
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ, Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Public Display Of Affection by InMyOpinion(m): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Who Am I to condemn...I just feel sad that its another woman who would be holding that really nice backside cry
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ, Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Public Display Of Affection by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

What the the correlation between #ourmumudondo and the lesbian daughter?

Please is this meme movie like a real Yoruba movie grin cheesy
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ, Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Public Display Of Affection by Demrich(m): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
tstx:
Her parents love her... thats all that matters
like d papa love Linda and asked to forget marriage....
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ, Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Public Display Of Affection by Demrich(m): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
tstx:
Her parents love her... thats all that matters
like d papa love Linda and asked her to forget marriage....
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ, Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Public Display Of Affection by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Not surprised too much legacy in the family oh sorry in the blood
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ, Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Public Display Of Affection by kuntash: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
cocoboss:
FTC< oya where my rice n kpomo wink wink grin grin

U say wetin?
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ, Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Public Display Of Affection by jameyjaggs: 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

What the the correlation between #ourmumudondo and the lesbian daughter?
BLOOD
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ, Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Public Display Of Affection by balarabe01(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
she already got her father's blessings.may d almighty bless their union. cheesy hoping to see more piks.what a man can do ...
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ, Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Public Display Of Affection by Queendiva101: 1:31am On Jul 18, 2018
Their lives, their business
Re: Dewy Oputa And SJ, Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Public Display Of Affection by nifebabe(f): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
hmmm,i wana handle u baby

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido, Sina Rambo, Asa Asika, Bred And Peju's Throwback Photo / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees / Wizkid Visits MC Oluomo In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.