Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) (36333 Views)

Borno Rehabilitation Camp: Edu Distributes Food Items To Rescued Chibok Girls, F / Transformation Photos Of A Once Severely Malnourished Child / Heart-breaking Photos Of Extremely Malnourished Nigerian Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Benblaq(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
K
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Kdon2: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=Prettly going through what she went through all those years.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/new-photos-of-malnourished-girl-whose-bones-stuck-out-of-her-ribs.html
[/quote]

This is the kind of people God should be blessing. May God transform her life the more as she transform this girl life for good.
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
when she grows older
she go forget say she suffer
once there is life
there is hope
men God abeg o
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by ZoeyJ(f): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
kenny714433:
But she resembled Smeagol though.....
Ode

1 Like

Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by dapsoneh: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
BanevsJoker:

So you were hoping to see her bones? Your wickedness is worse than that of Buhari and Paul Biya put together.
bad journalism I must say.... What is the diff BTW a bone and a rib?
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by AnnabelKelvin01: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=kenny714433 post=69460416]But she resembled Smeagol though.....[/compound fool]

1 Like

Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Assassin101: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
YOUR HEAD DEY DIA

lastempero:
The little angel is still angry with the govt of the day going by her facial expression

1 Like

Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
No be so... angry

Rib no be bone? undecided

Abi OP get another bone wey hin dey refer to?

Happy birthday little one...

May you grow to offer help to those in need too...

BanevsJoker:

So you were hoping to see her bones? Your wickedness is worse than that of Buhari and Paul Biya put together.
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
NOW THAT BUBU IS AWARE OF THIS, I AM VERY SURE BUBU WILL MAKE HER HIS FIFTH CHILD... QOUTE ME RIGHT OR WRONG
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by sisisioge: 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Awwww...she has still not learnt to smile. It is well.
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
FarahAideed:
Seems the girl can never Ajeborize ooo. I don't know what to say about both pics

Lol
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by MrOwonikoko: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Even the woman wey carry herself don chop up for neck grin grin.

Allahamdulilah for the gal.
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
When I see people that cares and saves life, it gives me joy. What else can one do with his/her wealth than to save lives? Its well.
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Unbreakable007: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
Somebody go later Bleep dt abuna.
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Homeboiy: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Babyforever:
Ring ro*d lipsrsealed cool

Wetin e mean
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by IBreakRules: 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
At age 3, she don already sabi LIFE
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Curtisaxel7(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Fifteen years later, she will become a slayqueen�
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Clementoke(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
This one na everyday occurrence for nothern Nigeria
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by porchbaby(f): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
wow
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Biggybambam2: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
Look at her face...

The girl go wicked o...

Just wait until she catches those that starved her shocked
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
Wow, that's good.
Re: Malnourished Christy, Rescued By Betta Edu, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by olowobaba10: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2018
ezugegere:
No child deserves to suffer this way... God pls don't give me a child that will come to this world to suffer. Bless me abundantly so that I would be a blessing to thousands of suffering children. Amen
ARE YOU THE NEW AHMED ISSAH , BREKETE FAMILY I HAIL O!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At N100 Sugar I Bought Today / Oyinbo Woman Fluently Speaks Pidgin As She Opens New Buka In Lagos(vid, Pix) / Kano Traders Crash Food Price 24 Hours After 10 Werehouse Were Seal For Hoarding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.