Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Believe On The Lord Jesus And thou Shalt Be Saved Acts 16:31 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believe On The Lord Jesus And thou Shalt Be Saved Acts 16:31 (511 Views)

Will You Date Someone That Doesn’t Believe On The Existence Of God? / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believe On The Lord Jesus And thou Shalt Be Saved Acts 16:31 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

friend you can have everlasting life here and now and start living a victorious life through the one who is called the way, the truth and the life.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

your sins which are many will be forgiven you

Isaiah 1:18
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

you won't live under condemnation anymore

Romans 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

a new life and a new identity
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

1 Like

Re: Believe On The Lord Jesus And thou Shalt Be Saved Acts 16:31 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
glory
Re: Believe On The Lord Jesus And thou Shalt Be Saved Acts 16:31 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
yes
Re: Believe On The Lord Jesus And thou Shalt Be Saved Acts 16:31 by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 11, 2018
it is all yours if you believe on the saviour
Re: Believe On The Lord Jesus And thou Shalt Be Saved Acts 16:31 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
Amen, Jesus is the living water. whosoever drink of this water will never thirst again.
in Jesus are everything we ever need both in this life and eternity.
Jesus will destroy the work of Satan which are sin, sickness, stagnation, spiritual attacks etc, he will give you the water free ( eternal life) do you believe this? if you believe this, trust in him and stand in his righteousness.
confess him as Lord and Saviour, don't be afraid, his blood is sufficient, just believe his blood she'd on the cross for you, so your sins has been washed away, your inadequacy does not matter what matter is that he is alive for you 24/7. only believe
Re: Believe On The Lord Jesus And thou Shalt Be Saved Acts 16:31 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

John 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

John 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. John 11:40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?
Re: Believe On The Lord Jesus And thou Shalt Be Saved Acts 16:31 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
Yes
Re: Believe On The Lord Jesus And thou Shalt Be Saved Acts 16:31 by sonmvayina(m): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
your mumu is epic
Re: Believe On The Lord Jesus And thou Shalt Be Saved Acts 16:31 by 50power: 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
Do you own a church? List your church on Nigerian church directory https://www.naijachurches.com.ng/
Re: Believe On The Lord Jesus And thou Shalt Be Saved Acts 16:31 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
Those who trust on the name of Jesus cannot be put to shame.
Re: Believe On The Lord Jesus And thou Shalt Be Saved Acts 16:31 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
The word of God is the sword of the spirit of the Christian man while the name of Jesus is the authority.
As you speak the word of God in the name of Jesus you will be unstoppable.
Amen
Re: Believe On The Lord Jesus And thou Shalt Be Saved Acts 16:31 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
yess

(1) (Reply)

Do You Pay Tithe From Your Net Or Gross Salary? / A House Divided Against Itself Shall Not Stand / Causes Of Delayed Marriage....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.