Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding (77546 Views)

Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback / Dakore Akande And Richard Mofe-Damijo On Set: Throwback Photo Vs Now / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by WotzupNG: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Below is a throwback picture of when Richard Mofe-Damijo and his late wife May Ellen-Ezekiel attended Dele Momodu's wedding which held in Ijebu Igbo, Ogun state.

Sharing the picture, Dele Momodu wrote:

''Wowwww, I never knew this picture ever existed... My former boss MRS MAY ELLEN EZEKIEL MOFE DAMIJO (RIP) Publisher of CLASSIQUE magazine and her charming Prince/iconic actor RICHARD MOFE DAMIJO at my wedding in Ijebu Igbo on December 19, 1992... Thanks to my darling wife for keeping these amazing pictures for eternity...''

Richard Mofe-Damijo‘s first love and official wife was May Ellen-Ezekiel. She worked as a journalist and publisher in Nigeria. Soon after she passed away in 1996, Richard Mofe-Damijo married the young and beautiful Jumobi Adegbesan. She was a very popular TV personality but later left TV to enter the commercial business world. Richard Mofe-Damijo is now a happy father of 5 children. He has one child from his previous marriage and 4 more children with his current wife.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/07/richard-mofe-damijo-late-wife-dele-momodu-wedding/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by HungerBAD: 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by Leetunechi: 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Like for pdp share for apc

133 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by tstx(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
RMD

see my signature
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by Kneephy(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Both RMD and Momodu were good looking back then unlike now, RMD looks finer ,richer and sexier while Momodu looks fatter and uglier........

27 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by Number101: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nice
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
NICE CLOTHS

as at 1992

10 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by ruggedmallaam(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
I am here catching space while a 19 years old Mbappe is making names.chai I pity myself

11 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by vRendoh(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Leetunechi:

Any difference?

13 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by nwosumichael: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
wow
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by drlateef: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
Leetunechi:

You are wasting your time. Ekiti is a lesson for you. Elections are not won on NL.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by Crossboy(m): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nairaland Has Turned To Blog undecided undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by Sirpaul(m): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
Like for Trump Share for Buhari

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by innocential3032(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
cute 2gether
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by Drniyi4u(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Leetunechi:
Any correlation between this and the topic?

Oya gerrout

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by Angelinastto(f): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
cool
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by crazyABO(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Money good abegi. He looks 69 then n 49 now shocked irony of life lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by Dacronym(m): 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
Iran kan Lo Iran kan Bo
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by Dreambeat: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
MEE Mofe-Damijo was a woman of class, an iconic publisher. With due respect to Jumoke,they were not just in the same league.Heard she lost her life during a myomectomy.God bless her soul.

17 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by Kellz193: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
Leetunechi:
You well so??

10 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by teebaxy(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
Drniyi4u:
Drniyi4u:
You are as bad as the too... So I simply tell nairalabders to just ignore
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by Ishilove: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
RMD has always been such a gorgeous hunk...

Too bad about MEE.

5 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by blackboy2star(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
THROW BACK TOH CUTE

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by alen4smith(m): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
Leetunechi:
i guess you are still traumatized by the outcome of ekiti election.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by kolafolabi(m): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
Memories

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by Sultty(m): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
Too many f's make front page nowadays

2 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by Unbreakable007: 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
Seen.

RIP to d dead.
Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by myners007: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
I remember vividly that she used to be one of the pioneer of talk show in Nigeria. Mee and you was the name of her program. May her gentle soul rest in peace.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding by Jhamzy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
stanflex2776:
What if one recharges through his/her bank account?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car / Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) / Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.