Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Kano To Lagos Night Bus Experience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kano To Lagos Night Bus Experience (2328 Views)

Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) / Travelling For Pleasure From Kano To Uyo / Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano To Lagos Night Bus Experience by dam007(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
This is a story of my very first and last overnight road trip.

Re: Kano To Lagos Night Bus Experience by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
wat an epistle
Re: Kano To Lagos Night Bus Experience by dam007(m): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
wat an epistle
what if I told you blessing (a corps member) slept through the whole thing!?? undecided cheesy
Re: Kano To Lagos Night Bus Experience by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lol, no be small epistle. As an adventurer who has toured the length and breadth of Nigeria, I have undertaken numerous night travels.
Lagos - Uyo
Ilorin - Lagos
Sokoto - Ilorin
Ilorin - Jos
Kano - Lagos
Sokoto - Onitsha to mention a few .
For this purpose, I remember the Kano - Lagos trip I had, similar story, Just that our robbery took place at that bad portion of the road at Okenne, before Obajana cement. Na only our marcopolo dey road, the robbers appeared from nowhere and began shooting at the bus.
But for the dexterity of the driver and the Lord's mercies, story for change. A bullet narrowly missed the driver and some pierced the side of the marcopolo where I sat, apparently lodging in the luggage hold.
Mehn, I died that day

1 Like

Re: Kano To Lagos Night Bus Experience by dam007(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
EsotericMonk:
Lol, no be small epistle. As an adventurer who has toured the length and breadth of Nigeria, I have undertaken numerous night travels.
Lagos - Uyo
Ilorin - Lagos
Sokoto - Ilorin
Ilorin - Jos
Kano - Lagos
Sokoto - Onitsha to mention a few .
For this purpose, I remember the Kano - Lagos trip I had, similar story, Just that our robbery took place at that bad portion of the road at Okenne, before Obajana cement. Na only our marcopolo dey road, the robbers appeared from nowhere and began shooting at the bus.
But for the dexterity of the driver and the Lord's mercies, story for change. A bullet narrowly missed the driver and some pierced the side of the marcopolo where I sat, apparently lodging in the luggage hold.
Mehn, I died that day
good thing you are able to tell the story. That was my first time, and sooooo the last. No magic can make me try that again!
Re: Kano To Lagos Night Bus Experience by Xxx123xxx(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Quite interesting and understandable, I had a similar experience during my service year too.

1 Like

Re: Kano To Lagos Night Bus Experience by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
dam007:
good thing you are able to tell the story. That was my first time, and sooooo the last. No magic can make me try that again!
Lol, it's fun though and I would surely try it again. This time it has to be cross country West Africa or Europe.
Re: Kano To Lagos Night Bus Experience by dam007(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Lol, it's fun though and I would surely try it again. This time it has to be cross country West Africa or Europe.
you're solo on that one brah.. cheesy grin can't. Take it twice.
Re: Kano To Lagos Night Bus Experience by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
dam007:
you're solo on that one brah.. cheesy grin can't. Take it twice.
Not interstate in Nigeria o, our roads aren't good enough for that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The New Canada Immigration Pathway Nigerians Are Using To Relocating To Canada / Nairalanders In New Jersey / Which Country Is Best To Travel To Amongst These Three?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.