Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum (65942 Views)

Una Don Start With Dis Una Camera, Na U Dey Cast Me - Wizkid Says As He Step Out / Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) / "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by walexix(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Calling her someone ex makes her feel ridiculous in the presence of her husband maybe her husband is complaining nd for the interest of her marriage people need to stop calling her Wizkid ex. So she won't be divorce because of useless tag with ex. Respect her opinion.

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by MarieSucre(f): 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Yankee101:
His di*ck made you popular.

Like the Kardashians, if there wasn't OJ Simpson and Ray Jay dic*king around they would never have been this popular.

So shut up and live with it. You were di*cked right.

And so? Is that now a bad thing. She said she doesn't want to be called ex. Leave her now. Does it pay your salary.

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by MarieSucre(f): 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
PanickMode:
I don't know if am wrong if I say 'HoeLowShow grin

You will not be wrong because it's also what your mum does.

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by babakb: 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
generationz:

Its disrespectful to her husband and her baby

you are very correct but unfortunately the husband and children will live with it for the rest of their lives.

I believe the husband knew that being married to one of Africa's finest EX has it's disadvantage.

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by Clefayomide: 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ori e lo yiii!!!!
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by Yankee101: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
MarieSucre:

And so? Is that now a bad thing. She said she doesn't want to be called ex. Leave her now. Dies it pay your salary.

Your name implies you are sweet. Do you want to be popular? I can arrange that....if you are sweet
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by MarieSucre(f): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Yankee101:

Your name implies you are sweet. Do you want to be popular? I can arrange that....if you are sweet

Does it pay your salary? Bitter pained soul.
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by Yankee101: 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
MarieSucre:

Does it pay your salary? Bitter pained soul.

This wan wey u dey defend like this...abi na she dey use secret account? Cos i dey here dey laff but u dey take am personal
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by MarieSucre(f): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Yankee101:

This wan wey u dey defend like this...abi na she dey use secret account? Cos i dey here dey laff but u dey take am personal

Continue to dey laugh. One day e go reach your turn and person go talk nonsense for your head and no one will stand to defend you. Lazy Nigerian and Youths.

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by Yankee101: 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
MarieSucre:

Continue to dey laugh. One day e go reach your turn and person go talk nonsense for your head and no one will stand to defend you. Lazy Nigerian and Youths.

Lol. I hope you find succor for whatever is eating food from your plate. And I no dey naija.
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by chiboy1116: 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
I for one don't gv a FFFFFFFFFFF.
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by seunbabalola(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
Naturalobserver:
Mayb when u shake grounds in d movie industry u will be known by ur name
Rambo was rambo before sylvester stallone
Commando was commando before arnold swaz
Aki and pawpaw was aki and pawpaw befor osita & chinedu
Stanley was stanley before ramsey noah
Black arrow was black arrow before segun arinze
Lil wayne was lil wayne before mr carter
Ukwa was ukwa before nkem owoh
I have only seen one nolly movie she acted,she tried sha
Wizkid's ex is wizkid's ex before i will knw her name
I cant be visiting google or waiting for cast of movies before i knw her name.

bravo
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by emi12(f): 12:04am On Jul 18, 2018
MrPdtech:
and Op still referred to her as WizKid's Ex... bia Op u no dey hear word ba
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by emi12(f): 12:06am On Jul 18, 2018
Naturalobserver:
Mayb when u shake grounds in d movie industry u will be known by ur name
Rambo was rambo before sylvester stallone
Commando was commando before arnold swaz
Aki and pawpaw were aki and pawpaw befor osita & chinedu
Stanley was stanley before ramsey noah
Black arrow was black arrow before segun arinze
Lil wayne was lil wayne before mr carter
Ukwa was ukwa before nkem owoh
I have only seen one nolly movie she acted,she tried sha
Wizkid's ex is wizkid's ex before i will knw her name
I cant be visiting google or waiting for cast of movies before i knw her name.

grin
sharp guy

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by MOVIC6: 12:25am On Jul 18, 2018
slowpoke. someone u dated before is ur......? beauty without brain na .............?
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by solodox(m): 12:35am On Jul 18, 2018
The pinnacle of your whole life to this point was wizkid
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by meobizy(f): 12:45am On Jul 18, 2018
Wizkid really dated this girl or it's an assumption? I'm guessing the latter.
Well, Wizkid's ex is a catchier title than her afonja name.
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by donqx: 1:02am On Jul 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by Neofingerz: 3:45am On Jul 18, 2018
Yemicrakz1:
First picture was holla at your boy video,I taught that was tania omotayo undecided
no it's Tania Teebillz
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by grandstar(m): 4:13am On Jul 18, 2018
LazyNairalander:
We (especially bloggers) should understand she's trying move on leaving the past behind and calling her an ex to wizkid is reminding of the past.

check my SIGNATURE

Its a label that will stick unfortunately for her. Most people don't understand the price of fame

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by effido666: 7:05am On Jul 18, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
lol, sadly apart from being known as his ex, she is unknown to most people.
heheheeee.....i tot wizkid boasted nd said no woman can leave him after making love to her
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by BeatzbyMazi(m): 7:54am On Jul 18, 2018
Ohhh,, Dat gyal he used for Holla at Your boy video, dats wat many ppl knw her with... So my dear,, U r his Ex... Argue with d Elections...er

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by boyjo: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2018
CivilzedTyger:
wizzy shouldn't have left this one, she was there wen he had nothing

You know nothing John Snow.
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by SexytorresE(f): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2018
After the warning, d OP is still saying "wizkid ex" SMH dulardinho angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by opbwg: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2018
CivilzedTyger:
wizzy shouldn't have left this one, she was there wen he had nothing
so?
She had nothing too
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
effido666:
heheheeee.....i tot wizkid boasted nd said no woman can leave him after making love to her

he may be right, since HE left her... big difference.

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by PanickMode(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
MarieSucre:

You will not be wrong because it's also what your mum does.
Nah Dem grin
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by MarieSucre(f): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
PanickMode:
Nah Dem grin
Yeah same as your mother.
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum by PanickMode(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Yeah same as your mother.
grin Dem don dey show, One by One

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) / Davido Gifts His Personal Assistant, Lati A Brand New Benz / DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.