Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Time Autos.com - Online Platform For Automobile Sales - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Time Autos.com - Online Platform For Automobile Sales (1155 Views)

Chatwing.com Online - A Brand New Chatbox - And It's Free / Buy And Sell On Gong-ad.com (online Classified) / Free Libertyreserve.com Online Bank Account ,make Money With It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time Autos.com - Online Platform For Automobile Sales by Afam(m): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2006
I have a client with website at www.timeautos.com that provides an online platform for Nigerians to sell automobiles.

Up to 6 clear views of each car is allowed.

In today’s fast paced, technology based society, it's best to prepare yourself and your business for the platform that establishes trust and integrity in all your dealings with both the buyer and the seller.

Being able to search and see the automobile you want to buy online without having to travel long distances just to enquire about an automobile is more than enough reason to rely on our fast and efficient automobiles services.

I understand the traffic is heavy and people have actual bought cars from the website - no online payment facility sha.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Househelp / For Sale: Hp Pavilion Dv2988se 14.1" Widescreen Special Edition Laptop / Does Any One Know Of A Forex Signal Service Provider.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.