Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Christian Dont Be Deceive - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Dont Be Deceive (707 Views)

Using "I Love You" To Deceive Ladies For Sex / Don't Be Deceive Tithe Is Not Compulsory / Allah In Hausa Bible- A plot to deceive the gullible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Dont Be Deceive by delkuf(m): 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
l have been here in nl for some time now and there is some thing I have notice. the devil is using some people to deceive believers that there is no God, or that rapture will not take place. I want all Christian to know that one of the number one weapon of the devil is to deceive people. I watched recently a video by John Bunyan, vision of heaven and hell, and when the angel took John Bunyan to hell, one of the thing the people in hell where saying is that they where deceive. PLEASE don't joke with this. This is one of the strong weapon of the devil. TO DECEIVE. There was some body that was deceive that he could live as he like, that when it is few minutes for him to die, he can repent. He die and didn't have that few minutes to repent. There are people here that in nl, that I believe that are sent from the pit of hell to deceive innocent people. Am talking from experience. It almost got me. You can say is just nl. PLEASE it is not just nl. take your life serious. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Christian Dont Be Deceive by HappyPagan: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
FEAR is your only weapon.

There is no rapture. No Jewish man is coming to save you, isn't that obvious?

Or is your 'truth' more important than the obvious?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Dont Be Deceive by HajimeSaito(m): 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
HappyPagan:

You mean the truth that Good will ultimately triumph over evil? The truth that no evil action will go unpunished and no good deed will be unrewarded?
Isn't that truth better than the wasted life you are living?
Re: Christian Dont Be Deceive by delkuf(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
HappyPagan:

your obvious is more important than the truth. how ignorant are you. I know you guys will attack me. see, I have the mind of God, and I am comfortable with that
Re: Christian Dont Be Deceive by Dami12345: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
delkuf:
l have been here in nl for some time now and there is some thing I have notice. the devil is using some people to deceive believers that there is no God, or that rapture will not take place. I want all Christian to know that one of the number one weapon of the devil is to deceive people. I watched recently a video by John Bunyan, vision of heaven and hell, and when the angel took John Bunyan to hell, one of the thing the people in hell where saying is that they where deceive. PLEASE don't joke with this. This is one of the strong weapon of the devil. TO DECEIVE. There was some body that was deceive that he could live as he like, that when it is few minutes for him to die, he can repent. He die and didn't have that few minutes to repent. There are people here that in nl, that I believe that are sent from the pit of hell to deceive innocent people. Am talking from experience. It almost got me. You can say is just nl. PLEASE it is not just nl. take your life serious. Thank you

Really dude I am ready to be convinced if you will prove it to me.
Re: Christian Dont Be Deceive by HappyPagan: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
HajimeSaito:

You mean the truth that Good will ultimately triumph over evil?
None win. They only switch sides. They are one, and maybe the same.

HajimeSaito:

The truth that no evil action will go unpunished and no good deed will be unrewarded?
Evil actions do go unpunished. Good deeds go unrewarded, sometimes even rejected. But your Bible says that's a lie, and your Bible can't lie.

HajimeSaito:

Isn't that truth better than the wasted life you are living?
What is a wasted life, if not one that lives in the image of a Jewish carpenter hung and killed by his own people. Do you even live?
Re: Christian Dont Be Deceive by HappyPagan: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
delkuf:
your obvious is more important than the truth.
Oh no, I didn't say that. I possess a sceptical mind, I question everything, even that which you pretend is holy.

delkuf:
how ignorant are you.
Less ignorant than the dead Jew you worship. Wiser than Solomon. Sharper than David. cool

delkuf:
I know you guys will attack me.
Stop feeling special. It's a natural law that every force demands an external and opposite one, like good and evil, like God and Satan, like wisdom and you. I do not attack you, rather I engage you, hoping you will read my words, and feed your brain some vitamins.

Don't confuse the medications I provide for poison. No Jew died for you.

delkuf:
I have the mind of God, and I am comfortable with that
What does it mean to have the mind of God? Do you think as he does? Do you follow where He leads? Do you hear him daily, speaking with you?
Do you live every day to make him happy?

It might just be you. You've looked into a mirror, and called your image God.
Re: Christian Dont Be Deceive by CAPSLOCKED: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
delkuf:

RELIGION....

A DRUG ADDICT CAN NEVER BE THIS RETARDÈD.

........... WORSE THAN HARD DRUGS.

1 Like

Re: Christian Dont Be Deceive by spongeisback: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nigerians are sure of heaven and it's so funny.

If the missionaries had come to Nigeria with the gospel of Harry Potter and built schools,hospitals am sure you will be testifying about how Harry has changed your lives.
Re: Christian Dont Be Deceive by KulKid(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
U knw for a second I wud hv agreed wif@happypagan.But after what I went through for 2yrs I became convinced dat there is a supernatural force at work that our physical eyes can't see believe me bro@happypagan.I don't knw hw to say dis but I never really believed in religion I knw God exists cos sumtin or someone had 2 b responsible for making we humans but I never really believed in dis whole heaven or life after death stuff.But broda when d battle started I realized dis world is not ordinary.In a blink sec. I was almost at d point of death after a doctor gave me d wrong injection.I was dying...everyfin around me was going dark,my whole world was shaking at least to me.Then I saw d image of Jesus whom I never believed in,in my heart I thought I was dead but after calling deep down to him to save me.Immediately I got up and everyfin was becoming normal again.Bro@happypagan...dis is jst a part of d story of wat I went thru.Hv u ever fell asleep at night only to be awoken by a dark shadow creature one dat looks like those creatures in Lord of d rings movies(necromancer).Well it happened to me twice...not until I started praying/fasting n gave my life to christ b4 I started feeling normal again.@happypagan...u might not believe in Religion or Christianity nor in God nor his son Jesus but at least believe me when I tell u dat Satan is real and I can prove it to u.My prayer for u is dat u don't go through d struggle I went through b4 I began to realize d kind of world we live in.I love Jesus...even if not for anything but for giving me a second chance cos bliv me I lost everything but didn't loose my life.I'll be compiling my story very soon so d world can learn from wat I went through.GOD is real so is d devil...d question is "whr do u stand".

1 Like

Re: Christian Dont Be Deceive by HajimeSaito(m): 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
HappyPagan:

None win. They only switch sides. They are one, and maybe the same.

Evil actions do go unpunished. Good deeds go unrewarded, sometimes even rejected. But your Bible says that's a lie, and your Bible can't lie.

What is a wasted life, if not one that lives in the image of a Jewish carpenter hung and killed by his own people. Do you even live?

Yes, I can see where your ignorance comes from. When we say that Good triumphs over Evil and that evil deeds are punished and good ones are rewarded, what we essentially mean is that in the fullness of time and ultimately there will be a judgment day.

Our faith gives us a moral standard to aspire to achieve. You and your kind on the other hand are empty moral vaccums and your lives lack a sense of direction or moral clarity.

As for the "Jewish Carpenter", it is obvious that you are pretending not to know that there is a lot of history, theology and spiritual significance that underlies His status in our faith. I guess atheism is about picking what you like and pretending that what you don't like doesn't matter.

No wonder then that atheists do not trust each other and tend to see each other as immoral. You don't have to take my word for it, you can read it for yourself:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/07/anti-atheist-prejudice-secularity

http://time.com/109050/a-nation-of-growing-atheists-still-wouldnt-trust-one-to-run-the-country/

Re: Christian Dont Be Deceive by HappyPagan: 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Yes I can see where your ignorance comes from.
Funny. How one who lives in darkness can claim he sees.

HajimeSaito:

When we say that Good triumphs over Evil and that evil deeds are punished and good ones are rewarded, what we essentially mean is that in the fullness of time and ultimately there will be a judgment day.

Thanks for wasting space by repeating your point. Good and evil is an illusion, judgment day a figment of your dull imagination. The Bible paints the world you live in. You can only see through its lens, the one Moses defined.

HajimeSaito:

Our faith gives us a moral standard to aspire to achieve.
This is a claim y'all love to repeat - you are taught to believe this. But real life events show otherwise. Christians are not nice sheep - they are as vile and immoral as all other humans. And as good as well.

HajimeSaito:

You and your kind on the other hand are empty moral vaccums and your lives lack a sense of direction or moral clarity.
Me and my kind? cheesy Lol.

The only problem I see you have is I don't think like you do. My ways are strange to you, therefore directionless. When the Bible paints your world, you see things as the Bible says they are. The thoughts of Moses suffocate your own thoughts, you are controlled by hands from a fabled past.

There's morality outside the Bible. You can make up yours. That's what all men do.

HajimeSaito:

As for the "Jewish Carpenter", it is obvious that you are pretending not to know that there is a lot of history, theology and spiritual significance that underlies His status in our faith.
What's obvious is you're discussing with whatever image you have built of me in your mind. Calm down and get to know me a little. Break free from group-think - every man has a story to tell. wink

Jesus was just a jobless 30-something old man wandering around the dusty streets of Bethlehem, in the company of twelve really smelly, and equally jobless, fishermen. If his mother was a virgin, my grand mother walked the moon. Whatever weed he smoked that made him claim he was the son of god, the cross wasn't a just punishment - but he sure looked cool with that board they placed above his head. My thoughts and prayers go out to Mary, and his other illegitimate brothers.

But why should I care about Bethlehem or Israel, when the land that bears me bleeds?

HajimeSaito:

I guess atheism is about picking what you like and pretending that what you don't like doesn't matter.
Yeah, that's one of the perks. What you give attention to persists.

HajimeSaito:

No wonder then that atheists do not trust each other and tend to see each other as immoral. You don't have to take my word for it, you can read it for yourself:

Surprised you do some form of non-biblical reading. That's impressive. If atheists tend to see each other as immoral, and Christians tend to view each other as moral, which of the two do you think is likely to get duped?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Dont Be Deceive by hopefulLandlord: 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
HappyPagan:
Jesus was just a jobless 30-something old man wandering around the dusty streets of Bethlehem, in the company of twelve really smelly, and equally jobless, fishermen. If his mother was a virgin, my grand mother walked the moon. Whatever weed he smoked that made him claim he was the son of god, the cross wasn't a just punishment - but he sure looked cool with that board they placed above his head. My thoughts and prayers go out to Mary, and his other illegitimate brothers.

Holy Sauce of FSM!!!!!!
Re: Christian Dont Be Deceive by HappyPagan: 7:27am On Jul 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Holy Sauce of FSM!!!!!!
grin
Re: Christian Dont Be Deceive by HajimeSaito(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2018
HappyPagan:

Funny. How one who lives in darkness can claim he sees.

Thanks for wasting space by repeating your point. Good and evil is an illusion, judgment day a figment of your dull imagination. The Bible paints the world you live in. You can only see through its lens, the one Moses defined.

This is a claim y'all love to repeat - you are taught to believe this. But real life events show otherwise. Christians are not nice sheep - they are as vile and immoral as all other humans. And as good as well.

Me and my kind? cheesy Lol.

The only problem I see you have is I don't think like you do. My ways are strange to you, therefore directionless. When the Bible paints your world, you see things as the Bible says they are. The thoughts of Moses suffocate your own thoughts, you are controlled by hands from a fabled past.

There's morality outside the Bible. You can make up yours. That's what all men do.

What's obvious is you're discussing with whatever image you have built of me in your mind. Calm down and get to know me a little. Break free from group-think - every man has a story to tell. wink

But why should I care about Bethlehem or Israel, when the land that bears me bleeds?

Yeah, that's one of the perks. What you give attention to persists.

Surprised you do some form of non-biblical reading. That's impressive. If atheists tend to see each other as immoral, and Christians tend to view each other as moral, which of the two do you think is likely to get duped?

I seem to have hit a nerve grin D'you really think that by insulting the person of Jesus you can get to me? People have said worse than you to him and he forgave them.

You also seem to misunderstood where I was coming from when I pointed out that atheists are mistrusted on moral issues. Where in my post did I say that Christians consider each other to be morally superior? Christians only consider God to be perfect, blameless and sinless. The whole ethos of Christianity is that all have fallen short of meeting God's moral requirements because of sin and we should all repent and seek God's forgiveness. This makes a marked difference from the hollow moral vapidness that pervades atheism. The whole attitude and substance of moral ambivalence inherent in atheism can be summed up in this famous quote by an atheist:

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.

The more you try to twist and distort Christian morality, the more apparent and manifest your ignorance becomes.
Re: Christian Dont Be Deceive by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:09am On Jul 18, 2018
delkuf:
You bettter accept Allah's paradise is real, and forget about christian heaven or else you will burn in Islam hell forever... Dont be deceived.
Re: Christian Dont Be Deceive by RuthlessLeader(m): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Yes, I can see where your ignorance comes from. When we say that Good triumphs over Evil and that evil deeds are punished and good ones are rewarded, what we essentially mean is that in the fullness of time and ultimately there will be a judgment day.

Our faith gives us a moral standard to aspire to achieve. You and your kind on the other hand are empty moral vaccums and your lives lack a sense of direction or moral clarity.

As for the "Jewish Carpenter", it is obvious that you are pretending not to know that there is a lot of history, theology and spiritual significance that underlies His status in our faith. I guess atheism is about picking what you like and pretending that what you don't like doesn't matter.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/07/anti-atheist-prejudice-secularity

http://time.com/109050/a-nation-of-growing-atheists-still-wouldnt-trust-one-to-run-the-country/
Your article says everyone thinks. But reality says otherwise
Re: Christian Dont Be Deceive by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Feb 17
delkuf:
∆ l have been here in nl for some time now and there is some thing I have notice. the devil is using some people to deceive believers that there is no God, or that rapture will not take place. I want all Christian to know that one of the number one weapon of the devil is to deceive people. I watched recently a video by John Bunyan, vision of heaven and hell, and when the angel took John Bunyan to hell, one of the thing the people in hell where saying is that they where deceive. PLEASE don't joke with this. This is one of the strong weapon of the devil. TO DECEIVE. There was some body that was deceive that he could live as he like, that when it is few minutes for him to die, he can repent. He die and didn't have that few minutes to repent. There are people here that in nl, that I believe that are sent from the pit of hell to deceive innocent people. Am talking from experience. It almost got me. You can say is just nl. PLEASE it is not just nl. take your life serious. Thank you
Look in the mirror and you will find the devil you are ever trying to run away from, accuse of all your woes, starring right back at you. Christians are already deceived and it for that reason they are ever trying to run from their own shadows only to find themselves right where they started. lipsrsealed
Re: Christian Dont Be Deceive by delkuf(m): 9:58am On Feb 18
Kobojunkie:
Look in the mirror and you will find the devil you are ever trying to run away from, accuse of all your woes, starring right back at you. Christians are already deceived and it for that reason they are ever trying to run from their own shadows only to find themselves right where they started. lipsrsealed
you are not making sense as always

(1) (Reply)

My Daily Thanks Giving To God / UNBELIEVABLE - 700,000,000,000 Dollars Prophecy Comes To Pass One Week After / Is The Earth Unique? In Ten Years Time We Shall Know, Science Predict.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.