Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo (25396 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / 21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) / 19-Year-Old girl Caught With Gun In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by afriweb1: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
dertyuiop[

Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by Axis313(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
skales67:
The police should round up everybody who came for the graduation. After that, they should single out the Omoluabeasts from south-waste present there. They must be responsible foe the kidnap.

Argue with Oduduwa
Typical of ipobians,always running away from taking responsibilities and blaming others for the evil they brought upon themselves.
Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by madgoat(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
When the mother was busy scrambling to get free party jollof rice and coke, her daughter was stolen grin
Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Emycord:
ALMOST GAVE ME Heart Attack Same Age With My Daughter, Same Local Govt, Same Town, But Diff. SurName. IF ogwu ego Was Easy The idiot Above Me Would Have Go And Do Her Own. Except She Tells Me That Every Missing Child In Her Villa Was Used For Same. Useless People Always Stereotyping Igbo People . The blessing Of God MakeT Rich And AddS No sorrows. 50Years Ago They Gave Our FatherS Only 20 Pounds To Wager Our Life Upon. They Came At Us Again And Again And Again. With Federal Might And enslaving Policies But Just Within 10Years We bounced Back From The ashes Of That Tragedy. In Thier amazement They Said Its Ritual. This Day Even If You Sell Common sachet Water And Make It. Its All rituals

Thanks for your comments Sir. Next time, do not begin every word you type with capital letter. It makes it difficult to read. Use capital letter only after the end of a sentence that ends with full stop '.' Thank you.
Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by uba1991: 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
na dem. Igbo and blood money.

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by MartinCorridon: 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
skales67:
The police should round up everybody who came for the graduation. After that, they should single out the Omoluabeasts from south-waste present there. They must be responsible for the kidnap.

Argue with Oduduwa

You have very serious mental health issues.

Check the frontpage and you would see Yorubas are decent enough not to troll on such a sad article except you with your inherited lack of IQ.

The only person who mentioned "blood money and Anambra people" is your fellow Igbo.

Better find a job to do. Your lack of achievements in life is self-inflicted. Keep ranting over Yorubas who would forever be your Masters

Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by Emycord: 12:42am On Jul 18, 2018
givan:

Thanks for your comments Sir. Next time, do not begin every word you type with capital letter. It makes it difficult to read. Use capital letter only after the end of a sentence that ends with full stop '.' Thank you.
my phone is guilty. except i'll have to punch a lot and make corrections alot. all this china phone sef its not a nokia phone
Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by Emycord: 12:52am On Jul 18, 2018
LazyNairalander:
God please do not let anything bad happen to this baby.
Amen.

check my SIGNATURE
CHECK your signature to find the girl or what ?
Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by donqx: 12:52am On Jul 18, 2018
ohh
Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by Emycord: 12:57am On Jul 18, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Check the frontpage and you would see Yorubas are decent enough not to troll on such a sad article except you with your inherited lack of IQ.

The only person who mentioned "blood money and Anambra people" is your fellow Igbo.

Better find a job to do. Your lack of achievements in life is self-inflicted. Keep ranting over Yorubas who would forever be your Masters
SO that guy above you is igbo too why are you not rebuking him?
Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by skales67(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2018
[s]
MartinCorridon:

[/s]

Stop ranting like a demented dog!

As for "achievements"...i am living the life that you can only dream of!

Now get off my mentions!

Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by MartinCorridon: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
skales67:

Skales67 to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother who is a spermbank

I see you are a fagg0t and wh0re!

I see!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State / Man & Woman Who Kidnapped And Sold A Child Confess After Being Caught In Anambra / 5 Suspects Aged 35-40 Arrested For Gang Raping 14-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.