Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment (27361 Views)

Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / Sdj Teeman caught with used sanitary pads, Days after buying a new car / Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by stevodot22(m): 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Very Bad Sharp Guy
Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by FuckoffMOD: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
Yeast pple....if u know u know grin
Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by stblessing(f): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
This is a little funny, I must confess
Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

You guys like to taunt. There is hardly any thread on NL that one doesn't see you guys troll others even if the thread is about sport or any other thing.

It's not bad. But you guys don't have the maturity to deal with being trolled. That is my problem with you. If someone trolls you now, you will start screaming about how everyone hates you and why you want Biafra. angry
Can u pls say that again bro

Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by Boxoffice84: 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ole buruku
Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

You guys like to taunt. There is hardly any thread on NL that one doesn't see you guys troll others even if the thread is about sport or any other thing.

It's not bad. But you guys don't have the maturity to deal with being trolled. That is my problem with you. If someone trolls you now, you will start screaming about how everyone hates you and why you want Biafra. angry
Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by savageee(f): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nigeria my country
Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by YoungLionken(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Bros the thing pain you reach marrow hahaha... Another afonja sighted
Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by Burgerlomo: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Thebwoy:
Sharp guy
He must be an afonja
They are good at this

Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by lekanation(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Thebwoy:
Sharp guy
He must be an afonja
They are good at this
when does a Zimbabwean man turns to a Nigerian or you're just ignorant

Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by Ikpongiton: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

my friend,abeg no vex.igbo people sabi find trouble no be small

Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by Edge1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Who told u he is a Biafran?
Hare u han hevil spirit?

Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by internet: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Buhari why?
Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by brojoshua: 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
It sounds like the works of those senators or their recruits
Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by Neddyogu(m): 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Naijazeus:

Definitely an osu. Even there medical doctors buy expensive cars using this sharp means .

Learn to distinguish between 'there' and 'there'.
Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by richeeyo(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
fuperligua:

Nigga must have roots from Poto Poto republic
Waitin person no go see here, abeg which one be poto poto Republic
Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by Donald95(m): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by donqx: 12:48am On Jul 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by ola12(m): 3:30am On Jul 18, 2018
tstx:
in his mind.... "catch me if you can"

see my signature
Have you seen d movie? shocked, exactly wat came to my mind
Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by tstx(m): 4:08am On Jul 18, 2018
ola12:

Have you seen d movie? shocked, exactly wat came to my mind
Ofcourse... Leonardo di caprio
Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by mensos544: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2018
As my bros(GEJ) said, stealing is not a corruption. Why chasing d guy ?
Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by Thebwoy: 7:49am On Jul 18, 2018
Neddyogu:

Learn to distinguish between 'there' and 'there'.

Iti boribo
U don distinguish am na grin
Akwuya
Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by Thebwoy: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2018
kuntash:

Put fire well well, when the kasala burst na for una head e go start..

The Afonja and IPOB bigots

Any small thing, yiu ignite a tribal space...

Go get PVC uuussaaaiiiii, go skool, no way! Learn work... For where...

Only to troll to nairaland to fuel tribal comments...

Prof. Kuntash
Na you go school pass
Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by Thebwoy: 7:52am On Jul 18, 2018
lekanation:
when does a Zimbabwean mean turns to a Nigerian or you're just ignorant
Actually, they didn't specified where it happened when I commented, so please bring me back
Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by Thebwoy: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2018
Thebwoy:

Actually, they didn't specify where it happened when I commented, so please bring me back
Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by stevedre: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Why can't we just live in peace, time we start ignoring the trolls on nairaland. Most people shouting afonja and flat heads have never travelled out of their states so they lack basic knowledge of how the world has evolved. Worse part we all have more in common to live in peace and harmony but I wonder what has blinded our eyes and blocked our hearts.

Re: Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment by mrfamous(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2018
Whats the reality of this make believe news?
On two edges;
1. How on earth will he buy 1,000 litres of diesel, is he a trailer driver?
2. Please confirm the currency spent in the country.

Oga give us better tori!

4 Dead As Thugs Burn Police Station And INEC Office In Edo State (Graphic) / Undergraduate Buys N1 Million Naira Phones With Fake Debit Alert, Flees / Thief Apprehended After Stealing A Laptop Through An Office Window In Abuja-PIC