Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Why I Snubbed Wizkid Birthday Party -tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Snubbed Wizkid Birthday Party -tiwa Savage (1728 Views)

How Tiwa Savage Snubbed Wizkid And Burna Boy / Tiwa Savage Reacts On Wizkid Birthday Reportedly Been Used And Dumped / Reasons Why I Snubbed Wizkid’s Birthday – Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Snubbed Wizkid Birthday Party -tiwa Savage by Neatnewz: 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
Yesterday, Nigerians popular singer, Wizkid, turned 28 and was celebrated by friends, family and colleagues in the music industry. One surprising name missing from those who wished him well is Tiwa Savage. Whether for fear or she was just being careful, African number one bad girl Tiwa Savage completely ignored her bestie’s birthday yesterday and ended the day without a single greeting to the father of three.

Tiwa Savage failed to oblige Nigerians as she decided to make no public post for Wizkid who turned 28 yesterday. It could be recalled that when Tiwa Savage had her birthday earlier in the year, Wizkid did not make just one post, he did not make two but went ahead to drop five posts for his friend and ‘Queen’! Although this was the post which started the rumours of an affair, it was also a move that hinted at great friendship between the two.

For Tiwa not to return the favour could either mean she is scared of Nigerians: also scared of.....Read full gist here

http://www.hintnewz.com/2018/07/why-tiwa-savage-snubbed-wizkid-birthday.html

Re: Why I Snubbed Wizkid Birthday Party -tiwa Savage by Neatnewz: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nawao
Re: Why I Snubbed Wizkid Birthday Party -tiwa Savage by neonly: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Am in pains like fayose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Snubbed Wizkid Birthday Party -tiwa Savage by neonly: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
She is in pains like fayose

Re: Why I Snubbed Wizkid Birthday Party -tiwa Savage by Abdul3391(m): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
so she wasn't even there to make cake for him but if na her now... ladies sha
Re: Why I Snubbed Wizkid Birthday Party -tiwa Savage by Neatnewz: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
neonly:
Am in pains like fayose
funny, u family with any of them?

(1) (Reply)

See Wha This Very Pretty Lady Did To This Handsome Guy Because Of Money...god Pl / Actres Angela Okorie Shares Adorable Pictures / Bbnaija:- Tacha Caught On Camera Begging Housemates Who Nominated Her For Evict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.