Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) (58189 Views)

I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up / Eniola Badmus Twerks For Tiwa Savage in New Photos / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2018
EVILFOREST:
ASHAWO.
Big ashawo for that matter she nor knw say she don old

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by Horus(m): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29berR5nNes

Tiwa Savage - Tiwa's Vibe (Dance Video) | Chop Daily

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by Haggui: 9:12am On Jul 18, 2018
Tiwa baby

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by enixfabrics: 9:12am On Jul 18, 2018
if she wear ankara u people will complain, no mind dem jare if u like wear nothing ...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by Chrisbeks: 9:20am On Jul 18, 2018
Tiwatope Savage Balogun!! Mummy jamil!! Still killing it any day. Mavin 1st lady, number one African bad gal, you too much

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by Radiant1020(f): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2018
Beautiful Tiwa.

These ladies don't feel somehow exposing their body ni?
What do I know sef... Maybe I'm primitive

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by Icepresh(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2018
When will this girl realise she's not in USA no more

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by pathneluti(m): 9:29am On Jul 18, 2018
Damfostopper:
wizkid milf
MEN always know who their heart belongs TO. SO even if you cook chicken in Diamond sauce and DO monkey style in BED. if it's not you, IT'S NOT YOU

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by ademi87(m): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2018
that is what she does for a living and she's professional at doing it.... it's a show biz afterall.......

Need to do a change of name in any Nigerian Newspaper? Guardian, Punch, Sun, Vanguard, Champion, Daily trust etc.The choice is yours, we make it possible.
Your location is not a barrier. Call 08088118171

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by opbwg: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2018
Ever since Tiwa savage featured on that track "codeine diet" she lost my respect. I don't understand why a mother of her age will be promoting illicit drugs.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2018
Sombori mama shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by Alabama88(m): 10:11am On Jul 18, 2018
This babe too hot I swear

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2018
Ds posezd btch
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by mexzony: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2018
Another song that some lazy youths will take word for word."if you want to touch my body you better be ready to spend money.
My point is I don't know if we should still be promoting lyrics like this.
Nothing against tiwa she is good but this lyrics encourage some people to just wait and expect things handed to them meanwhile they may miss the point of this just being entertainment.
Anyway am outta here.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2018
EVILFOREST:
ASHAWO.

You're a cretinous fvcktard!

How is dancing ashawoism?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by Zanas: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2018
EVILFOREST:
ASHAWO.
It doesn't matter what u say or think, She's still number one and we love her, Hater angry

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by elizilliams: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2018
Hmmm!! She is the Nigerian Beyounce but Wiz is not the 9ja Version of Jayz.. But they are trying.. It is good for the Industry. I just pray the diversify the wealth because nothing last forever especially fame.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2018
Tiwa garbage
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by baddosky1: 11:28am On Jul 18, 2018
GistMore:
GISTMORE.COM

Tiwa Savage and her female Dancers rocks pants for her music video titled 'Tiwa's Vibe'.

She wrote;

Dope choreography by @zinarts_agency for #tiwasvibe
Video is out NOW on YouTube or through the link in my bio

WATCH VIDEO HERE

GIST BY GISTMORE
https://www.gistmore.com/tiwa-savage-female-dancers-rocks-pants-music-video

Nairalanders...don't bother! No video there. OP is looking for traffic
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 11:30am On Jul 18, 2018
OP, they are called Panties not pants.
Pants is the American version of trousers.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by baddosky1: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2018
Video that show dancers and Tiwa wearing pant without showing their back-view...that one na video? undecided

Mtchewwwww

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by Czarugo007: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
itchie:
Tiwa Savage is hot like fire!!!
yes....hot like hell fire
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by Loversminds: 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
Keep impacting girls negatively
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by GistFullGround: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
TIWA'S VIBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8N3_tmUR90

Don't use it to promote your Blog

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by MrCork: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
ZoeyJ:
That's what sells on national TV these days

..ok so.was the color of yor favourite thong again & how many u own? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by tbibuzz(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
Kingpee2:
Tiwa damage indeed .
Dis girl Mumu don dey full cup
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by Mozenge1: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
And Wizkid put on boxers
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by Dollabiz: 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oh
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by Allisonstvs(m): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
big kpomo girl
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by BIXYBABE: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Won't we buy d videos if u cover up ur body.....I tire of all dis jare
Re: Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) by adetes: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
No decent music anymore, only nudes music is selling now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist / Uriel Oputa Becomes A British Citizen / 10 Times Tiwa Savage Made Us Believe She And Teebillz Were A Perfect Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.