Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Opinion: Which Is The Best Site To Start As A Newbie Freelancer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opinion: Which Is The Best Site To Start As A Newbie Freelancer (466 Views)

DOWNLOAD HOOK APP- Best Site To Sell All Kinds Of Giftcards & Bitcoin / How To Earn Up To$1000 Even As A Newbie Freelancer Or Increase Your Earnings / Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Which Is The Best Site To Start As A Newbie Freelancer by Meekha(m): 3:05am On Jul 18, 2018
This is the age where everything is just possible if only you know how!
Yes! FREELANCING is one of the ways we guys have found to survive in this season of economic hardships. There are a ton os sites where skilled individuals offer their service and get paid either instantly or at the end of the month. Call it whatever but this is just a survey i decided to put up today so our expert freelancers in this forum should help answer.;.As a freelancer, in your own opinion which site do you think offers the best opportunity for a freelancer??
lalasticlala, myn44 pls push to the front page!
Re: Opinion: Which Is The Best Site To Start As A Newbie Freelancer by Razzjazz: 5:33am On Jul 18, 2018
U
P
W
O
R
K
Re: Opinion: Which Is The Best Site To Start As A Newbie Freelancer by Meekha(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
Razzjazz:
U
P
W
O
R
K
Wow, I appreciate your contribution but then I used to think that freelancer.com have more advantages.
Lemme just write this one down in my jotter first!
Re: Opinion: Which Is The Best Site To Start As A Newbie Freelancer by kennisblog: 12:16am On Jul 19, 2018
Good day everyone, I am pleading to get your support.
I built this online forum called "Every Knows" just like Quora, Every Knows is a Q&A community where people ask a vast number of questions and get amazing answers from our matured and cultured members who specializes in one field or another.
I need your support and opinions on what to do more (focus more) and how to make this platform successful and also help in identifying where things got wrong.
Visit https://everyknows.com I'm looking forward for a favorable reply. Thanks in advance.
Re: Opinion: Which Is The Best Site To Start As A Newbie Freelancer by Meekha(m): 4:36am On Jul 19, 2018
kennisblog:
Good day everyone, I am pleading to get your
support.

I built this online forum called "Every Knows" just
like Quora, Every Knows is a Q&A community
where people ask a vast number of questions
and get amazing answers from our matured and
cultured members who specializes in one field or
another.

I need your support and opinions on what to do
more (focus more) and how to make this
platform successful and also help in identifying
where things got wrong.

Visit https://everyknows.com I'm looking forward
for a favorable reply. Thanks in advance.

First observation. From my experience of browsing the internet, people rarely spend time on sites and web pages that do not load quickly as is the case of your site. Research has shown that people spend only 8 seconds to decide whether to dwell on something they are browsing or they will just look away. Try working on it to make it load faster seeing that we live in a very impatient world!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Online Money Making: Top TWO Survey Sites That You Can Make Real Money From / Awoof Browsing Offer / Watches And Accessories Business Secrets Revealed. How To Make It Big In This.I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.