Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,786 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Charly Boy Reacts After His Daughter, Dewy Oputa Revealed Herself As A Lesbian: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Reacts After His Daughter, Dewy Oputa Revealed Herself As A Lesbian: (301 Views)

Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy Reacts After His Daughter, Dewy Oputa Revealed Herself As A Lesbian: by silvertuke(m): 6:02am On Jul 18, 2018
Charly Boy stated that the best thing about being true to yourself, is that no one can tell you what you’ve already told them.

Read his post below;

For Those going
Gagas over my
Princess Dewy’s post.
Hear This.

The best thing about being true to yourself is that nobody can insult you by telling you what you have just told them.

Acceptance has to come from,
Within.

I am blessed with beautiful Children and grand children. Love ❤ em All.

Thank you God.

https://silvertuke..com/2018/07/charly-boy-reacts-after-his-daughter.html

Re: Charly Boy Reacts After His Daughter, Dewy Oputa Revealed Herself As A Lesbian: by Nogodye(m): 6:07am On Jul 18, 2018
Like father, like daughter.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Enrolled My Son In A Mechanic Workshop - Kunle Afolayan / Omarosa Secretly Recorded Phone Calls With Trump In The Meeting / They Should Have Taught Some Common Sense And Manners In Secondary School Don J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.