Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death (54175 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by dainformant(m): 7:42am On Jul 18, 2018
This is the moment the suspected Yahoo boy, Adeyemi Alao, who allegedly killed his girlfriend for money ritual - broke down in court before he was remanded in prison. The suspect was arraigned before Akure Magistrates’ Court in Ondo, state capital on Monday.

Adeyemi was accused of killing Khadijat, the daughter a former deputy governor of Ondo State, Alhaji Lasisi Oluboyo.

Khadijat, a 400-level student of the Department of Educational Management, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, Ondo State, was said to be Adeyemi’s girlfriend.

Adeyemi and two other accomplices, who were said to be at large, allegedly killed Khadijat in Adeyemi’s room.

After killing the ex-deputy governor’s daughter, Adeyemi allegedly buried the corpse in a shallow grave inside his room in the Aratusin area of Akure before he was arrested seven days later.

The accused was arraigned on Monday on two counts of conspiracy and murder.

During the court proceedings, the police prosecutor, Sergeant Mary Adebayo, made an application for the remand of the accused in custody pending legal advice from the Department of Public Prosecutions.

The defence counsel, Taiwo Gbadebo, did not object to the application of the prosecutor.

The magistrate, Mrs Victoria Bob-Manuel, ordered that Adeyemi be remanded in custody pending when the legal advice would come from the DPP.

She adjourned the case till August 23, 2018.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/adeyemi-alao-suspected-ritualist-breaks-down-in-court-remanded-in-prison.html

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:42am On Jul 18, 2018
angry

Had it been he succeeded he will start disturbing our peace online with pictures of his Benz.

He will tell us about how God blessed his hustle without any work. And,

That will make genuine hustlers look like they are playing on expressway. But, the God of genuine hustlers is alive.

Thank God the spirit of Khadijat exposed him. I know fully well that his Personal Adviser(demon) then that made him commit this crime has now deserted him and he's suffering alone.

We pray for his jail term to be long like Danyang-Kunshan Grand Bridge. Heavy iron bars fall on him.

Don't be like Adeyemi Alao, he's a lazy youth

457 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by madridguy(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2018
DON’T DO THE CRIME– IF YOU CAN’T DO THE TIME .

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by ChiefAzubuike(f): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2018
I was in that court live. It was so heart breaking seeing the poor boy just break down like that. I even felt like crying for him. I pity am sha but I can't blame him. The country is so hard anyone would do anything for money. After judgement was passed, we whisked him away to a different location to remand him in our custody. I really wish he could be given a second chance at life. He doesn't deserve this treatment at all.

12 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Blakjewelry(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2018
I don't know why Nigerians are so mentally lazy that they just conclude every killing to ritual even without investigation

8 Likes

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by eezeribe(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2018
OK
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by muykem: 7:46am On Jul 18, 2018
Short cut always end in short life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by izzou(m): 7:50am On Jul 18, 2018
angry

ChiefAzubuike:
I was in that court live. It was so heart breaking seeing the poor boy just break down like that. I even felt like crying for him. I pity am sha but I can't blame him. The country is so hard anyone would do anything for money. After judgement was passed, we whisked him away to a different location. I really wish he could be given a second chance at life. He doesn't deserve this treatment.

Please just stop abeg....

Please undecided

256 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by FarahAideed: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2018
Stupid goat..if I was there I would have slapped him

15 Likes

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by cassidy1996(m): 7:52am On Jul 18, 2018
this life...
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by ZorGBUooeh: 7:59am On Jul 18, 2018
See im cone head ad im tooth pick legs..yu wan rich like igbo man by fire by force without hardwork.

Skull mining yoruba demon

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Ilekeh(f): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I was in that court live. It was so heart breaking seeing the poor boy just break down like that. I even felt like crying for him. I pity am sha but I can't blame him. The country is so hard anyone would do anything for money. After judgement was passed, we whisked him away to a different location to remand him in our custody. I really wish he could be given a second chance at life. He doesn't deserve this treatment at all.

Why didn't you just follow him inside his cell? Then you don't have to pity him. Also offer up one of your sisters, because you know, the country is hard right now.

Olórí pẹlẹbẹ with no sense.

232 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Ilekeh(f): 8:05am On Jul 18, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:
See im cone head ad im tooth pick legs..yu wan rich like igbo man by fire by force without hardwork.

Which igbo man is as rich as Adenuga?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by CilicMarin: 8:10am On Jul 18, 2018
Ilekeh:

L
Which igbo man is as rich as Adenuga?

Evans.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Ilekeh(f): 8:12am On Jul 18, 2018
CilicMarin:

Evans.

I even thought you were gonna say Eze Ndigbo of Australia. grin

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by XYZ123: 8:44am On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
what is this one saying angry

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Lipscomb(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I feel to descend on you,which kind stupid statement you type here. He killed his girlfriend not even by mistake but willingly , are you saying the parents of the girl happy with incident.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by EternalTruths: 9:12am On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Pity him ko pity him ni.

Why didn't he ask the girl's father to help him get a job with the state government and begin a marital life with the lady since they have being dating for a while.?

That guy is too ungrateful and greedy to live on.

See how he wasted a rare beauty because of love for big money within a second.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Lekan1o1: 9:25am On Jul 18, 2018
A disgrace to hardworking yoruba youths .
We omolulabis reject u.
U deserve to die

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by MartinCorridon: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Keep quiet, it was your brother that killed his live-in GF and stuffed her in a bucket.

Say NO to money rituals. It's bad no matter the tribe.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by hakanai(m): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Your pity should be with the victim.How she was killed and how she will be missed by her family and friends is enough to make you hang that fool. How she will not be there to fulfill her own dreams because someone was so wicked and daft to kill another person to make money.I mean she was about graduating and am sure her parents had expectations for her to also succeed in life and here she is dead because of him.

I have no remorse or pity for him and I wish he suffers too. Her crime was to probably trust him,love and be with him. Today she is paid back in a violent way by someone who should ordinarily be protecting her as a normal boyfriend would. I even feel he should be stripped of the so called boyfriend status. He is just ritualistic and an opportunist/fraud.

He deserves what ever he gets QED. Although I hope it's fair to the victim and her family. As for the family they have lost a loved one and its really sad. May her soul and many others rest in Peace.God have mercy on us all and guide us away from man or devils evil whisper.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Nogen: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Are you for real?

4 Likes

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2018
Why breaking down? angry

He didn't cry while he was killing the lady he claimed to love.

He should better man up!

If you're demonic enough to kill her, then you should be bold enough to damn the consequences! angry angry angry

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by ZorGBUooeh: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Keep quiet, it was your brother that killed his live-in GF and stuffed her in a bucket.

Say NO to money rituals. It's bad no matter the tribe.
Who be dis skull mining Yoruba demon?

Dat guy has an afonja blood..Moreover he killed becos of rejection not rituals.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Bimpe29: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2018
Reason why you should not be bothered or worried when you stumble on such serial news and display of riches. May God punish all the blood suckers and human killers.

BeeBeeOoh:
angry

Had it been he succeeded he will start disturbing our peace online with pictures of his Benz.

He will tell us about how God blessed his hustle without any work. And,

That will make genuine hustlers look like they are playing on expressway. But, the God of genuine hustlers is alive.

Thank God the spirit of Khadijat exposed him. I know fully well that his Personal Adviser(demon) then that made him commit this crime has now deserted him and he's suffering alone.

We pray for his jail term to be long like Danyang-Kunshan Grand Bridge. Heavy iron bars fall on him.

Please, don't be like Adeyemi Alao

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Seun(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Is he innocent in your view? If so, how do you know? If not, why do you feel he doesn’t deserve this?

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by paramakina202: 10:29am On Jul 18, 2018
Was he expecting to go back home from court room?His nightmare just started.

6 Likes

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by kokoA(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I wanted to say your head is not correct, but I just finished praying my rosary.. lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by oloriooko(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2018
The dude na complete omugo sha
You dey maul the babe for free, the babe papa na ex deputy gov and you want use her do ritual? smh
the village people really had a full house when his matter can on their agenda, they gave him bumper to bumper
greed + mumuism ruled the eediot's empty head angry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Omoboricash(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Second chance ? How will u fill if deceased happened to be your sister or daughter, will u be clamouring for given him second chance

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised / COLORADO! A New Deadly Form Of Marijuana In Nigeria's Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.