Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,781 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Cheap Way To Integrate Interswitch (ATM Card Payment) To Your Site - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Cheap Way To Integrate Interswitch (ATM Card Payment) To Your Site (2357 Views)

Mayorall Enterprise : Payment To China For China Importers / Kudisms.net Introduces A ATM CARD Payment System. / I need Credit Card Payment This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Way To Integrate Interswitch (ATM Card Payment) To Your Site by nduaj(m): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2007
cheap way to integrate interswitch (ATM card payment) to your site: well theres a service that allows u to register ur site (or ur cients sites) with the interswitch network, so that people going to the site will be able to make payments with thier interswitch debit card (everyone has one in nigeria , Duh!) . This service is not expensive and its quite easy to use with excellent customer care, interity and service.
if you are interested in this service, pls reply to this post leaving ur e mail address so we can get back to you.

thank you
Re: Cheap Way To Integrate Interswitch (ATM Card Payment) To Your Site by tosintunj: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2007
Hi ,

Please send me your phone number so i could talk to you, for real business am very much interetsed. mine is 08065091645 . tosin
Thanks Bro
Re: Cheap Way To Integrate Interswitch (ATM Card Payment) To Your Site by boraddo(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2007
bros,
please post more info or drop the url
Re: Cheap Way To Integrate Interswitch (ATM Card Payment) To Your Site by gbolio4(m): 3:50am On Mar 28, 2007
Yeah, Ok, Lets see what U got!!

gbolio4@syberplus.info
Re: Cheap Way To Integrate Interswitch (ATM Card Payment) To Your Site by Afam(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2007
How much? It all boils down to the cost which in my opinion has been very expensive from day 1 @N150,000.00
Re: Cheap Way To Integrate Interswitch (ATM Card Payment) To Your Site by nduaj(m): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2007
Hello Webmasters,
Well, I appreciate the interest in this service shown by you all. I may not be able to post the details on the forum, but i will send e mails and make phone calls to all those intersted (depending on what detail you leave. i prefer phone).
this service is almost many times cheaper than what interswitch would charge directly and it works perfectly.

I will host a seminar very soon and i will invite you all. but pls leave your phone or email so i can get in touch with you btw now and 24hrs.

thanks.

NB: i called one of us yesterday and he promised to get back to me but never did. i hope we can all work togther.
Re: Cheap Way To Integrate Interswitch (ATM Card Payment) To Your Site by syskay(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2007
Interswitch works only with the asp platform. Most Nigerian Websites do not support asp scripting, since Nigerians prefer Linux. How do you intend to address this?

Please, cut the chase and tell us what it will cost. Your oblique approach is not helping matters.
Re: Cheap Way To Integrate Interswitch (ATM Card Payment) To Your Site by nduaj(m): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2007
Hello again
I am sorry if i have caused any undue anxiety about this service, but what i can say is it will cost only btw 1 and 50, 000 (Depending on ur requirements)to intergrate ur site completely. There are certain parameters you will be asked to store in ur code (page were the checkout /payment will take place) and u r good to go.
It really is that simple. but of course there are documentations before you go live. Nothin too complex though

And syskay, Interswitch accepts other platforms apart from PHP. research on ur facts.

Thank you as i hope to hear from you
Re: Cheap Way To Integrate Interswitch (ATM Card Payment) To Your Site by rufaai(m): 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2007
Please contact me back, my email rufaai@gmai.com

Thanks
Re: Cheap Way To Integrate Interswitch (ATM Card Payment) To Your Site by oyinsola(f): 1:25am On Apr 20, 2007
Hello please i need this information too. caslordc@yahoo.com or 08028281192.
You should have put your email or phone here so we can do the calling / mailing.
Re: Cheap Way To Integrate Interswitch (ATM Card Payment) To Your Site by topetope(m): 5:51am On May 18, 2007
mr autor,
let the cat out of the bag and let us see what u got
mail me info@view-concepts.com or 08029089894
Re: Cheap Way To Integrate Interswitch (ATM Card Payment) To Your Site by apmis: 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2007
i am interested 08036648712

I just wonder why we all want a cheaper means. why not approach the interswitch as a group and get a discount, just dreaming right?!

I have my fears about third party redirections- where does the money go to? etc
what happens if the third party site disappears?

thoughts,
Re: Cheap Way To Integrate Interswitch (ATM Card Payment) To Your Site by dearstan(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2007
@poster
IM interested mail me on dearstan7001 (at) yahoo.com
Re: Cheap Way To Integrate Interswitch (ATM Card Payment) To Your Site by Seun(m): 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2007
Thanks for the info.
Re: Cheap Way To Integrate Interswitch (ATM Card Payment) To Your Site by tellmemore(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2007
syskay:

Most Nigerian Websites do not support asp scripting, since Nigerians prefer Linux.

Say what you know Mr man.
Re: Cheap Way To Integrate Interswitch (ATM Card Payment) To Your Site by bioye(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2007
My email is bioyexx@yahoo.com. Can you send more specific details to my box? And is this absolutely legal and acceptable to InterSwitch? Thanks.
Re: Cheap Way To Integrate Interswitch (ATM Card Payment) To Your Site by cheexy: 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2007
To register for wealthbuilder, a new online scheme that you start with 3000 naira and earn 2000 naira on everyone that registers through you, go to http://wealthbuilder.goattale.com/cheexy. It is for real and has been working big time. Just tot i should advertise a bit.

(1) (Reply)

Imported Can Tin Tomatoes Distributors Needed / Good News Imo, MTN Internet Festival Train Is Coming To Your Doorstep. Get Ready / How To Lift Dpk(kerosine) At #48 Frm Any Nnpc Depot In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.