Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) (5351 Views)

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna / "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears / Tracy And Treasure Daniels Pose In Bikinis (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by GistersNG: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2018
GistMore.com

Cuban-American photographer and designer, Joel Alvarez who's the creator of 'The Black Tape Project', has left jaw-dropping online because of his “tape art and alternative fashion.”

He tapes pieces of black electric tape onto naked models to make it look as if they’re wearing swimwear.

So ladies, will you rock his skimpy bikinis made of electric tape?

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://www.gistmore.com/ladies-will-rock-skimpy-bikinis-made-electric-tape-photos

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by GistersNG: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by GistersNG: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by GistersNG: 8:29am On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2018
tongue
Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 8:37am On Jul 18, 2018
make she just waka nude at once grin grin grin ...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by PharmaGirl(f): 8:41am On Jul 18, 2018
grin Madness

Dear Lord Jesus come and take your world.
It's truly finished.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2018
cool shocked
Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by blingxx(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2018
what else remain sef undecided.... when you are 95% naked what are you hiding again?
Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2018
Nigerians go copy now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
This one no be bikini again, na Tapini.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by porchbaby(f): 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
nehe this is madness
Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by tbibuzz(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
GistersNG:

Oyibo people don finally mad

1 Like

Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by Isiokpukpu(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
blingxx:
what else remain sef undecided.... when you are 95% naked what are you hiding again?
Omo this ladies are 100% unclad. Women of our generation has lost it. They can do anything for money and fame.
Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by broadally2(m): 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
What else now!
Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by Alwaysking: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
I see pvssy everywhere
Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by Axis313(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
It is finished.

There is no shame again
Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by Riliwanb10: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Nigerians go copy now.
That’s what we are Good at
Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by graciously03(f): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
have seen it all...please which Angel is holding the trumpet...if it's spoilt we can manage whistle
Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by presented007(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
Omo that guy dey enjoy ooo
Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by soliddust2020: 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
Any need to hide the towtow again.
Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by meobizy(f): 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
The designs are really beautiful. I'm impressed. The artist performed his work well: using the mundane to create masterpieces.
Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by yrex01(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
See d guy face !! Chaiii best job ever !!!
Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by foolbuster: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
Yeah I knew it would eventually get to this. What took them so long
Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
that dude gat the best job in the world. sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by englishmart(m): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
I have already used my eyes to loose those tapes... O can see everything already..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by shox(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
PharmaGirl:
grin Madness

Dear Lord Jesus come and take your world.
It's truly finished.

This kind of thing makes me wonder if Jesus is still coming back..
Wetin the bros go meet go fit give am heart attack undecided... (just thinking out loud)
Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:37am On Jul 19, 2018
Also to those who assume the models are nude, they are not. The point of the art is displaying the beauty of the human form, hence the models display the most skin possible without being obscene. It's the overall human shape which matters.

Can you hypocrites see vaginas? Do you see nipples? No? Then you are all idiots.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by dkronicle(m): 2:00am On Jul 19, 2018
Qualifications to be a professional eletric tape dresser.. I don find my calling
Re: Ladies Rocks Very Skimpy Bikinis Made Of Electric Tape (Photos) by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 19, 2018
Nofav0rs wore this to my house last night. Juss ask him wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

FMP: Timaya – Illuminati / Picture Of Rick Ross And A Unilag Babe / POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.