Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Is It Disrespectful For A Man To Leavehis Farhers Homeagainst His Fathers Wishes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Disrespectful For A Man To Leavehis Farhers Homeagainst His Fathers Wishes (305 Views)

Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / Is It Disrespectful For A Man To Leavehis Farhers Homeagainst His Fathers Wishes / Is It Disrespectful To Ask Hubby To Help Out With Chores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Disrespectful For A Man To Leavehis Farhers Homeagainst His Fathers Wishes by BraniacJulius: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2018
I created this moniker for the sole purpose of this as I have an older alternate

I am a 27 year old corper that successfully made steps to redeploy and change my service ppa to a place that's conducive and virtually no work to do.

My ppa happened to be very close to my home so I just go from home, recently I told my Dad id be moving out to one of these corpers lodge and would shuttle between a known friends house and the lodge or home, because of the consistent power supply at my friends place.

But he vehemently refused saying he doesn't give me permission to leave the house, to be Frank after he made some hurtful utterances with regards to my excuse to going to my friends place based on the uninterrupted power supply there, I said, I asked him out of respect for him and not as permission to leave the house, cos I shouldn't even be at home at my age

PS I am a programmer and I need access to constant power supply and data to deliver as I'm on a deadline for a project that would get me fully employed

So I'm asking if it's out of place to leave without consent or wait for permission to leave the house cos I've been called all kinds of names, like been lazy for working on my system.

Thanks in anticipation for your responses

RoyalRoy lalasticlala mynd44 rocation farano dominique abeg please I need more views as I don't wanna make a decision I'd regret or termed arrogant
Re: Is It Disrespectful For A Man To Leavehis Farhers Homeagainst His Fathers Wishes by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2018
Do what benefits you and don't look back,African parents most times think they are God over their children and as such their kids must bow to them not minding the effect it may have on them(the kids).Also make sure you draw your boundaries(no disrespect), but you must secure your future and happiness by yourself and don't let them be an obstacle.peace

(1) (Reply)

What Break Up Lines Were You Served By Your Ex? / Study Shows That Being Too Handsome Can Harm A Man’s Career / With #50k Monthly Payment You Own Your House @flourish Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.