Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

You’re Wrong On Metering , Discos Reply Fashola …consumers Owe Discos N1.3tn - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You’re Wrong On Metering , Discos Reply Fashola …consumers Owe Discos N1.3tn (309 Views)

I Owe A Microfinance Bank 600k, They Threaten To Jail Me, I Need Your Advice! / FIRS Eyes N1.3tn Quarterly / Inside Metering Industry In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You’re Wrong On Metering , Discos Reply Fashola …consumers Owe Discos N1.3tn by Mediamerge: 9:12am On Jul 18, 2018
By Energy Worth

Most of the statements made last week Monday by the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, about the power sector are false, according to the electricity distribution companies.

They said on Tuesday that comments made by the minister on metering, power generation and transmission capacities and stranded electricity, among others, were significantly distorted.

Fashola had briefed journalists on the status of Nigeria’s power sector at the headquarters of the Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing in Abuja last week and identified a lot of lapses on the part of the Discos.

Read more...http://energyworthonline.com/2018/07/18/youre-wrong-on-metering-discos-reply-fashola-consumers-owe-discos-n1-3tn/

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Ebay Seller Cancel An Order Like This? / Form M And Paar Requirement In Brief / Hair Made By Kaykings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.