Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress (5088 Views)

You Know Your Breast Are Sagging Why Wear This? – Troll Comes For Beverly Osu / Bbnaija 2018: Alex Nipples Are Killing Me Badly And Am Mad- Miss Nollywood Boss / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress by Infonews2: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2018
Nollywood starlet, Silverline Nancy Onuoha, is an evolving bag of tricks set to take Nollywood by storm. even if she has a few films to her credit, the Enugu State-born, Lagos bred, and Kenya schooled light-skinned, slim-frame beauty has always had the acting DNA in her blood. She started acting since her primary school days, where she was always the lead character until the big challenge of Nollywood, which according to her, is as stimulating as it is refreshing.

she said that “Nollywood is soon going to feel my full glow. All I have been doing are bit parts, but they should watch out for the real Nancy Dive, which was her stage name, because I am ready to consume all that comes my way with my talent and sexuality”

When the slight-figured and almost flat-chested actress said one of her selling points are her boobs, it is just inevitable not to ask how that figures, “Yes, I have small boobs but my nipples are bombshell. You don’t have to own monstrous boobs to feel you have great boobs. In fact the main treat of a boob is the nipple and I have the longest, most tantalising and sexiest nipples you have ever seen,” she declared.

source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1995/my-boobs-are-small-my-nipples-are-a-bombshell-nollywood-actress#latest

lalasticlala mynd44 uboma missyb3 seun fynestboi

Re: My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2018
..........Yes, I have small boobs but my nipples are bombshell. You don’t have to own monstrous boobs to feel you have great boobs. In fact the main treat of a boob is the nipple and I have the longest, most tantalising and sexiest nipples you have ever seen,” she declared.

Hehehehehe wink cheesy wink, what did we just read?!
Naija ooooo..... wink
Abeg, make we go drink water come back! wink cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress by madone: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2018
Wetin person no go hear from this noollywood up coming girl. Liz Benson can never say this shit anf crappy nonsense these silly girls say these days

3 Likes

Re: My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2018
madone:
Wetin person no go hear from this noollywood up coming girl. Liz Benson can never say this shit anf crappy nonsense this silly girl say these days
This is appaling.
Shocking etc....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress by Vinstel: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2018
Re: My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress by Yeligray(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2018
Who ask this one
Re: My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress by Thebwoy: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2018
Lol
I just d imagine someone without breast and only nipples.
cheesy
Re: My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress by ayoBiz(m): 10:08am On Jul 18, 2018
Shut the fvck up if you are not showing us the yeye nipples!

Oloshi
Re: My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress by Infonews2: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2018
post=69485051:
..........Yes, I have small boobs but my nipples are bombshell. You don’t have to own monstrous boobs to feel you have great boobs. In fact the main treat of a boob is the nipple and I have the longest, most tantalising and sexiest nipples you have ever seen,” she declared.

Hehehehehe wink cheesy wink, what did we just read.
?!
Naija ooooo..... wink
Abeg, make we go drink water come back! wink cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress by Infonews2: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2018
madone:
Wetin person no go hear from this noollywood up coming girl. Liz Benson can never say this shit anf crappy nonsense this silly girl say these days

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress by Infonews2: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2018
post=69485111:

This is appaling.
Shocking etc....

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress by kokoA(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2018
Nipple is good for healthy living.
Re: My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress by Infonews2: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2018
ayoBiz:
Shit up f you are not showing us the yeye nipples!

Oloshi

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2018
kokoA:
Nipple is good for healthy living.
KokoA, is that the koko?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress by Infonews2: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2018
post=69486391:

KokoA, is that the koko?!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress by Infonews2: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2018
Yeligray:
Who ask this one

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2018
Infonews2:

grin grin grin grin grin
Lol cheesy, you can laff o bros! cheesy wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress by Tamarapetty(f): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2018
No kee me with laugh
Re: My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress by Khd95(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
we know already hanttee small girl big god...na actress be the new name for olosho,thanks to nollywood grin grin
Re: My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress by Elnino4ladies: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
Picture please
Re: My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress by Infonews2: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
Tamarapetty:
No kee me with laugh

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress by Infonews2: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
Khd95:
we know already hanttee small girl big god...na actress be the new name for olosho,thanks to nollywood grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress by Infonews2: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Picture please

lemme give u her number
Re: My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress by prettygirlflow: 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
It's normal for small breast to HV big nipples na.... Wat is news here?

Re: My Breast Are Small But My Nipples Are The Bombshell - Nollywood Actress by lalasticlala(m): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2018

(1)

Simi Hangout With Friends In Skimpy Short(photos) / Bride Breastfeeds Her Baby On Wedding Day, Photo Goes Viral / Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigerian And Their Net Worth In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.