Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards (59718 Views)

Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years / 2face And His Daughter, Isabella Idibia Strike A Pose / Annie Idibia Goes Braless In Beautiful Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by SojiCash(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
God bless you daughter and protect you from Those witch your papa Don file grin
Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by ofuonyebi: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
if even the dog has so much money...it can overun the lion...so, even the nuts head can reach the sky when money opens the brain

whereas there are many and great talents in the cities and villages which have no opportunity to showcase it to the world!

a combination of Mofe Damijo and 2face idibia...only on just one child can turn the child to usain bold or Agrey of Ghana..!
Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
moorevic:
As if you know her family. angry angry angry

Mumu so u don't know 2baba and Annie so i need to know her ancestors too abi.
Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by AutoSpaNg: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
The young lady called Isabella, should be allowed to explore all opportunities open to her. she should be given the chance to fly no matter how short her feathers are. Isabella is a very promising young lady and we can only expect more from her.

Those of you living in Abuja, FCT that have place value on their vehicle should bring in their vehicle to our Ultra Modern Vehicle Repair Facility for a specialized computer based diagnostics backed by a comprehensive manual diagnostics procedure that would figure out anything at all that is wrong with your vehicle. Now the beauty of our service is that after the diagnostics we recommend actions that must be taken to put the vehicle in order, If you run any of the repairs in our workshop we will return the money you paid for diagnostics back to you in full. We are located at Jahi, Abuja Call Mr Fix it now: 08189742614
Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by Akpacha(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
Jamiu48:
The lady is so intelligent and talented guess she got it from her father.
Thumbs up to her and her family
who are u calling lady? Small gal of 9yrs old?
Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
Obviously took after mama. School wasnt for Tubaba.
Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
Akpacha:
who are u calling lady? Small gal of 9yrs old?
No vex oga
Just wanted to be polite ni blame it on my gentleman nature
Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by comtem2011: 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
graciamore:
there is nothing like class six again bros...is grade 5
There is ma, in fact, a woman from ministry of education came to a PTA meeting and told parents that govt is making plan to make sure every school child pass through primary 6 before they can be admitted to secondary school.

Also, this issue of grade 1 blabla is peculiar to private schools.

3 Likes

Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by Lilcentt(f): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
theoldpretender:
She is too young for secondary school at 9.

Better she did class 6 and then went to sec school
And you that finished class 6, is that how were taught to comprehend a good sentence?
"went to sec school" or "go to sec school" undecided cry
Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by Malawian(m): 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
theoldpretender:

I got into Secondary school at age 9,finished at age 16, then spent 4-5 years writing JAMB. in fact at a point,my mum rather than introduce me to her friends with my real name will tell them "ona eche Jamb" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by peacengine(m): 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin

Tuface, Tuface. Your daughter is growing up to be a fine woman. In about 10 years time she will start giving you the same type of headaches that you gave to the fathers of other girls grin

[img]https://media1./images/b48ba606abc68059295c5004ca8163a8/tenor.gif?itemid=4924309[/img]

[img]https://media1./images/eca86bb13857758959af2157c9d38f58/tenor.gif?itemid=10270525[/img]

Tuface is a rich fella, his baby has all the money, education and foundation she needs not to be a runs girl. Make money bro & ur kids won't need to hustle
Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by asawanathegreat(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sharp girl
Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by HajimeSaito(m): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
peacengine:

Tuface is a rich fella, his baby has all the money, education and foundation she needs not to be a runs girl. Make money bro & ur kids won't need to hustle

So men now avoid daughters of rich men? Wasn't aware of that....

4 Likes

Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
DarkMagic:
At her age,what was I doing sef? cry cry
fuccking and stealing
Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by Toji(m): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
with this her size she dey win gold and bronze medal for swimming, I wonder who she dey contend with...no hate
Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by donnaD(f): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=theoldpretender post=69490382]She is too young for secondary school at 9.

Better she did class 6 and then went to sec school [/quote
I started sec sch at 8yrs .
Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by theoldpretender(m): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lilcentt:

And you that finished class 6, is that how were taught to comprehend a good sentence?
"went to sec school" or "go to sec school" undecided cry

Much obliged for the correction.
Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by theoldpretender(m): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
Malawian:

I got into Secondary school at age 9,finished at age 16, then spent 4-5 years writing JAMB. in fact at a point,my mum rather than introduce me to her friends with my real name will tell them "ona eche Jamb" grin grin

Sorry about that smiley

In my opinion, better to enter secondary school at 12 or 13. (I entered at 11).

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by peacengine(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Guy open ya eyes, do u c rich kids dating poor ones? If she's dating she'll date for fun not money bro, she's not gonna date a poor nigga. Check the school these rich niggas put their kids & who de associate with
Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by Ellixlimswag(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin

Tuface, Tuface. Your daughter is growing up to be a fine woman. In about 10 years time she will start giving you the same type of headaches that you gave to the fathers of other girls grin

[img]https://media1./images/b48ba606abc68059295c5004ca8163a8/tenor.gif?itemid=4924309[/img]

[img]https://media1./images/eca86bb13857758959af2157c9d38f58/tenor.gif?itemid=10270525[/img]

10 years ? the age of that thing is going south as life goes ten years far o.. they have started touching already na

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by Ellixlimswag(m): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
HajimeSaito:

haha

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by theoldpretender(m): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
ariketalks:

Too young? I don't think so. I got into secondary school at 8. I've read of a girl who started at 7.

Sorry, but IMO, it is still too young.

Secondary school is a different kettle of fish from primary school. Better to go in with some matuirity in you...preferably at 12 or 13.
Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by theoldpretender(m): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
graciamore:
there is nothing like class six again bros...is grade 5

That's sad...we are running 6334 system ,not 5334 system.
Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by nonix22(m): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
That inscription on her T-shirt tho- bad Choices, make good stories.
I bet T-face designed that - If you know, you know
Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by BabylonCruise(m): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mutemenot:
kiss She's gonna do like her father . He won several awards, fathers many children, lashed upanda, now d baby started with several awards. What a fatherly footprint cheesy
Am sure you are aware how senseless U sound.
Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by WINDSOW(m): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
theoldpretender:

Modification: I am making this comment not out of malice, but out of the idea that an eight year old cannot handle the rigors of a JSS 1 syllabus...without much support.

I entered secondary school at eleven. In my opinion, I should have entered at twelve.

Anyway, that is life. Some kids are adults by six, some are babies at sixty.
Quit living in the past. Our era has passed, behold this is a new generation (Indomie age)

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by adedayoa2(f): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
theoldpretender:

Modification: I am making this comment not out of malice, but out of the idea that an eight year old cannot handle the rigors of a JSS 1 syllabus...without much support.

I entered secondary school at eleven. In my opinion, I should have entered at twelve.

Anyway, that is life. Some kids are adults by six, some are babies at sixty.
me enter JSS1 9, no big deal

1 Like

Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by 1Sharon(f): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
ariketalks:

Too young? I don't think so. I got into secondary school at 8. I've read of a girl who started at 7.

Where are you in life now? undecidedWhat was the hurry for?
Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by Damisam93(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
1Sharon:

Where are you in life now? undecidedWhat was the hurry for?

The fact that you started school in your old age doesn't mean we all had to. Btw, where I am is somewhere you can only dream of. Don't try to throw shade at me, you'll lose before we even begin. Peace!
Re: Isabella Idibia Goes To Secondary School, Bags Many Awards by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
new trend. first ufuoma, now Annie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Children In New Pictures / Mohbad: Sam Larry Arrested & In Police Custody - PRO (Photos) / Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.