Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,397 members, 7,864,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

Read The Main Causes Of Thinness Or Underweight And Best Remedies - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Read The Main Causes Of Thinness Or Underweight And Best Remedies (552 Views)

Body Mass Index: Am I Obese, Overweight Or Underweight? / What Are The Causes Of Thinness Or Underweight? Read This To Know More / Causes Of Sweaty Armpity And 8 Best Remedies To Sweaty Armpit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read The Main Causes Of Thinness Or Underweight And Best Remedies by Anctherapist: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2018
www.anctherapist.com
You may ask out of curiosity, "what actually is thinness or underweight?  Obviously, I am here to  quench that curiosity and emphatically analyze  reasons for extreme thinness.  I will only urge you to follow me  consciously on this journey.

What is Underweight or thinness?
The term Underweight, or thinness is like  a relative terms, being based on the ideal weight for a given height,built and sex. A person can be regarded as moderately underweight if he or she weighs 10 per
cent below the ideal body weight and markedly so if 20 per cent below the ideal.

Appropriate body weight is among the most important physical attributes and has a deep influence upon the health and personality of an individual. For a healthy body, weight slightly above the average is favorable up to the age of 30 years, as it serves as a good defense measure against certain diseases,especially tuberculosis.

Between 30 and 40 years of age, the
endeavor should be to maintain the weight at the average level as during this period, many future diseases have their beginning.

After the age of 40, it will be advisable to keep the weight slightly below the average, so as to lighten the burden on the heart, kidney and other vital organs.
Have this fact in mind: there is difference between thinness and small stature. A person may be small in stature but does not really mean he or she is thin. I the author of this post can be classified a man of small stature, not really thin.

Types of thinness or underweight
Basically,  we have  two types of thin people.

1. The first  type is wiry and energetic, who eat heartily but never put on weight. Presumably, they burn up energy due to constant activity. Such persons need not worry as chances are that they do not have any disease as such.

2. The other type of thin is known as extremely thin. Their body lacks fat cells thus providing no storage place for added fat and the calories they consume are probably wasted. They are always skinny despite their level of at consumption. Continue @ www.anctherapist.com
Re: Read The Main Causes Of Thinness Or Underweight And Best Remedies by Anctherapist: 7:19am On Sep 23, 2018
Anctherapist:
www.anctherapist.com
You may ask out of curiosity, "what actually is thinness or underweight?  Obviously, I am here to  quench that curiosity and emphatically analyze  reasons for extreme thinness.  I will only urge you to follow me  consciously on this journey.

What is Underweight or thinness?
The term Underweight, or thinness is like  a relative terms, being based on the ideal weight for a given height,built and sex. A person can be regarded as moderately underweight if he or she weighs 10 per
cent below the ideal body weight and markedly so if 20 per cent below the ideal.

Appropriate body weight is among the most important physical attributes and has a deep influence upon the health and personality of an individual. For a healthy body, weight slightly above the average is favorable up to the age of 30 years, as it serves as a good defense measure against certain diseases,especially tuberculosis.

Between 30 and 40 years of age, the
endeavor should be to maintain the weight at the average level as during this period, many future diseases have their beginning.

After the age of 40, it will be advisable to keep the weight slightly below the average, so as to lighten the burden on the heart, kidney and other vital organs.
Have this fact in mind: there is difference between thinness and small stature. A person may be small in stature but does not really mean he or she is thin. I the author of this post can be classified a man of small stature, not really thin.

Types of thinness or underweight
Basically,  we have  two types of thin people.

1. The first  type is wiry and energetic, who eat heartily but never put on weight. Presumably, they burn up energy due to constant activity. Such persons need not worry as chances are that they do not have any disease as such.

2. The other type of thin is known as extremely thin. Their body lacks fat cells thus providing no storage place for added fat and the calories they consume are probably wasted. They are always skinny despite their level of at consumption. Continue @ www.anctherapist.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Gain Healthy Weight Without Being Being Obese. / Am I Suffering From Prostatitis Or Epididymitis Or Something Else / Solution To Diabetic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.