Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,738 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Nollywood Actor Ibrahim Yekini Bakare Welcomes A Baby Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Ibrahim Yekini Bakare Welcomes A Baby Girl (2570 Views)

Ibrahim Yekini 'Itele' Celebrates 39th Birthday With Cute Photos / Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter / Ibrahim Yekini Itele Buys A Toyota Camry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Ibrahim Yekini Bakare Welcomes A Baby Girl by NaijaCelebrity: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nollywood Actor , Ibrahim Yekini Bakare popularly known as Itele D Icon just welcomed a baby girl with his beloved wife.

The actor share a pic mix photo of the new baby with himself and his wife.

See caption below..

ALLIHAMDULILAHI ALLIHANDULILAHI ALLIHAMDULILAHI ROBILIHALAMI my beautiful princess has finally arrived...Modupe fun oba ti ope to Si... another GLORY another victory another blessing in my family.... I join the rest of the world to welcome my blood to the world... welcome darling beautiful charming princess..... she is a girl... Am super exited to have you here. #iteledicon01#Dicon_schoolofperformingart#shomoageminigang

He is one of the most popular Yoruba Actor, if you don't know him.

http://news.nollyzone.com/nollywood-actor-ibrahim-yekini-bakare-welcomes-a-baby-girl/
lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Actress Destiny Aiko Shows Off Her Thick Thighs And Backside While At The gym. / The Hypocrisy Of Some Nigerian Celebrities And The Jessie Mollett Story / Olakunle Churchill Reacts After Slammed By Tonto Dikeh, He's Staying Unbothered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.