Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 (32537 Views)

Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz / Which Mathematics Textbook Is Best For Primary School Pupils? / Which Further Mathematics Textbook Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by Optionally(f): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
I need to know a maths txtbook i cab buy for an Ss3 student that one can easily understand and has a lot of examples in it and also covers all ss3 maths topics.
Note: The person isn't really good @ maths so we need a really txtbook that explains well with enough examples.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by EbukaHades10(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
New general maths

Basic mathematics.

If I have more,i will post.

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by EbukaHades10(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
New general maths

Basic mathematics.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by Optionally(f): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
Optionally:
I need to know a maths txtbook i cab buy for an Ss3 student that one can easily understand and has a lot of examples in it and also covers all ss3 maths topics.
Note: The person isn't really good @ maths so we need a really txtbook that explains well with enough examples.
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
seun please kindly to FP as i need opinions.
Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by Hahjascho(m): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
Pls can anyone suggest a good textbook for a person preparing to write WAEC EXAM?
Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by Xsem(m): 3:03am On Jul 19, 2018
Buy hidden facts in mathematics ,without going to school you will score not less than b3 in maths
We also have hidden facts in further mathematics

We have k.A Stroud with dexter an engineering mathematics. It has all this basic further maths and maths.

Then check new school mathematics

I don't have the picture of the hidden facts,but it has an orange cover though.It can be very effective when you are maths olodo.Even Stroud and the new school.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by Xsem(m): 3:19am On Jul 19, 2018
Hahjascho:
Pls can anyone suggest a good textbook for a person preparing to write WAEC EXAM?
Hidden facts in mathematics and new school mathematics

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by Xsem(m): 3:19am On Jul 19, 2018
Comprehensive in mathematics is also wonderful

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by Xsem(m): 3:23am On Jul 19, 2018
Optionally:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
seun please kindly to FP as i need opinions.

Check out hidden facts in mathematics is your best bet with new school mathematics. Check it out yourself and you will confirm it yourself. wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by Optionally(f): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
Please does the new school mathematics have all ss3 topics and a lot of examples aslo is it better than new general mathematicsand master mathematics and are you selling it @ xsem

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by Optionally(f): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
EbukaHades10:
New general maths

Basic mathematics.

what of new school mathematics
Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by EbukaHades10(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
Optionally:
what of new school mathematics
Yeah,that too
Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by Optionally(f): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Yeah,that too
Do you think its better than new general mathematics
Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by Xsem(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
Optionally:
Please does the new school mathematics have all ss3 topics and a lot of examples aslo is it better than new general mathematicsand master mathematics and are you selling it @ xsem

Mynd44
lalasticlala
seun

The new school contains every every.It's voluminous, encompassing and yet easy to assimilate. I am not selling them oo.I don't know about master mathematics but I must assure you that new school and hidden facts are far better than new general maths in explanations.
But the only good thing about the new general is that it has a lot f exercises but what's the use of exercises when you can't solve them?

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by HolyBranches: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
New General Mathematics. From JSS1 to SSS3. In case you are not good in math and you're looking for a way out.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by Optionally(f): 4:46am On Jul 20, 2018
Xsem:

The new school contains every every.It's voluminous, encompassing and yet easy to assimilate. I am not selling them oo.I don't know about master mathematics but I must assure you that new school and hidden facts are far better than new general maths in explanations.
But the only good thing about the new general is that it has a lot f exercises but what's the use of exercises when you can't solve them?
Tanks Dear new school it is
Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by Paulfroshman: 7:07am On Jul 20, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by Iruobean(m): 7:07am On Jul 20, 2018
angry
Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by Iruobean(m): 7:07am On Jul 20, 2018
shocked
Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by sleeknick: 7:08am On Jul 20, 2018
Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by crafteck(m): 7:08am On Jul 20, 2018
And this made fp
Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by kunlesmiles(m): 7:09am On Jul 20, 2018
Get comprehensive mathematics and thank me later

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 20, 2018
eerm

New Concept Mathematics for senior secondary School 3

Progressive Mathematics for SS 3 by (Macmillan)
Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by mrvitalis(m): 7:12am On Jul 20, 2018
Engineering mathematics is so easy to read and understand

The comprehensive mathematics

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by lawquery: 7:12am On Jul 20, 2018
Hahjascho:

K.A STROUD. Any day any time... It teaches you the procedures to basic mathematics and Further Mathematics...Follow the examples and try to do the Exercises....

With tenacity and dedication ..you would scale. If you get stuck meet your friends or teachers in school.

All the best

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by Megaflex(m): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2018
I think comprehensive mathematics is great. I used it from ss2 and got B3 in maths. it's self explanatory

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by Funpeter: 7:13am On Jul 20, 2018
Xsem:
Buy hidden facts in mathematics ,without going to school you will score not less than b3 in maths
We also have hidden facts in further mathematics

We have k.A Stroud with dexter an engineering mathematics. It has all this basic further maths and maths.

Then check new school mathematics

I don't have the picture of the hidden facts,but it has an orange cover though.It can be very effective when you are maths olodo.Even Stroud and the new school.
buy hidden facts..........

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by monajit(m): 7:16am On Jul 20, 2018
I'll suggest you also get a mathematics dictionary. It would aid his learning of the subject. Metamorphic maths Dictionary for SSS and 'A levels may help

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by Megaflex(m): 7:16am On Jul 20, 2018
crafteck:
And this made fp
If this can't make front-page then what else should? I seriously need to understand why you asked this question.

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by xpmode(m): 7:20am On Jul 20, 2018
Optionally:

Comprehensive Mathematics is Good for Revision against Exam Prep. But Get General Mathematics if not for exam prep.
Re: What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 by CSTR1005: 7:21am On Jul 20, 2018
Further mathematics by E Egbe, G. A odili, O. O ugbebor

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom / See This Ss1 Mathematics Questions / COZA: "If Girls Sexually Abused By Lecturers In IMSU Come Out...." - Leeroy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.