Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Leo & Cee-c To Host Most Beautiful Girl In Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo & Cee-c To Host Most Beautiful Girl In Africa (1675 Views)

Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) / Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leo & Cee-c To Host Most Beautiful Girl In Africa by Mcoutureankara(f): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Former Big brother Naija reality show housemates and alleged lovers Leo and Cee-c will be hosting the Most Beautiful Girl in Africa pageant in Calabar on the 27th of July 2018.

Leo wrote this on his instagram page;

MEET THE HOSTS @ceec_official
@sirleobdasilva
CALABAR, NIGERIA, AFRICA GET READY!!!! 54 CONTESTANTS(54 COUNTRIES), 35 AWARDS, 1 STAGE, 1 NIGHT
The Long awaited and Most Anticipated Nights of Beauty and Glamour is nigh, this July.

Yeah, it is the MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN AFRICA 2018 / BMTV NIGERIA CELEBRITY AWARDS 2018.
COME WATCH Who will be Crowned, the Most Beautiful Girl in Africa with a Brand New Car and 3 Plots of Land at Numatville Tourism Megacity, Abuja for the 1st, 2nd Runners up, Couple with 10 Brand Ambassadors.

A night full of Music, Fashion, Awards, Comedy and More…… A night flooded with Celebrities from all over Africa and the World.. Date: 27th July, 2018
#leodasilva
Venue: Transcorp Hotel, Calabar

Source;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/07/18/leo-cee-c-to-host-most-beautiful-girl-in-africa/

cc Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Leo & Cee-c To Host Most Beautiful Girl In Africa by Razzbube1: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
THESE TWO THO, I'M BEGINING TO LOVE THEM.

1 Like

Re: Leo & Cee-c To Host Most Beautiful Girl In Africa by cruzita(f): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
Love nwantiti couple

1 Like

Re: Leo & Cee-c To Host Most Beautiful Girl In Africa by fruitty07(f): 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
Fresh Air gang

1 Like

Re: Leo & Cee-c To Host Most Beautiful Girl In Africa by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sometimes I wonder what these ex bbn housemates have accomplished to deserve such recognitions and accolades.Is it shameless and public display of moral decadence for a month or what? undecided
Re: Leo & Cee-c To Host Most Beautiful Girl In Africa by mavinjay1(m): 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
tHESE Two are really doing better for demselves.

Na still Dat Nina ino get her ways...
Re: Leo & Cee-c To Host Most Beautiful Girl In Africa by mavinjay1(m): 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
Platojoakim:
Sometimes I wonder what these ex bbn housemates have accomplished to deserve such recognitions and accolades.Is it shameless and public display of moral decadence for a month or what? undecided
You... what av u accomplished?

1 Like

Re: Leo & Cee-c To Host Most Beautiful Girl In Africa by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
mavinjay1:

You... what av u accomplished?
sorry "mr/mrs I don't know my gender"i don't have enough bleeps to give now.Go and look for someone else to banter words with grin
Re: Leo & Cee-c To Host Most Beautiful Girl In Africa by hammer6F: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
AFONJA MAKE ME SICK...

UNA DON CHANGE UNA TONE, AFTER SHE HOOK UP WITH YORUBA LEO.

CEEC IS NO LONGER THE DEVIL...

CHAMELEONS!

1 Like

Re: Leo & Cee-c To Host Most Beautiful Girl In Africa by Yabsun(m): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
Well, their lovey dovy is working for them. It's giving them more fame and endorsement. BBN seems to be the shortest way to be famous abeg. Education is the key to success, that's not happening in this part of the world.

(1) (Reply)

Phyno Signs Unizik Rapper ‘Rhatti’ To Penthauze / Osita Iheme Cars And House / Dbanj And 2face Cute New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.