Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Obasanjo Shocks Nigerians, Says ‘I Did Not Tear My PDP Membership Card - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Obasanjo Shocks Nigerians, Says ‘I Did Not Tear My PDP Membership Card (422 Views)

Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) / BREAKING NEWS: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today / Muslim Lady's #10YearChallenge Photo Shocks Twitter Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Shocks Nigerians, Says ‘I Did Not Tear My PDP Membership Card by noisy45(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
The ex-president while speaking at the Global Education and Skills Forum, (GESF) in Dubai, the United Arab Emirate, said he did not tear his PDP membership card adding that he is not aware, maybe somebody else did it if the story that made the rounds then was anything to go by....https://touchinggist..com/2018/07/2019-election-obasanjo-shocks-nigerians.html

Re: Obasanjo Shocks Nigerians, Says ‘I Did Not Tear My PDP Membership Card by HungerBAD: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lol.

We know you did not. Just like we know Wole Soyinka did not tear his Green Card too.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Shocks Nigerians, Says ‘I Did Not Tear My PDP Membership Card by madridguy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Bloggers with wuruwuru lies.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Shocks Nigerians, Says ‘I Did Not Tear My PDP Membership Card by AHCB: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
noisy45:
The ex-president while speaking at the Global Education and Skills Forum, (GESF) in Dubai, the United Arab Emirate, said he did not tear his PDP membership card adding that he is not aware, maybe somebody else did it if the story that made the rounds then was anything to go by....https://touchinggist..com/2018/07/2019-election-obasanjo-shocks-nigerians.html
when did your blog become a source for viable news and information?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Website Of ...? / Federal Government Lists Few States To Suffer Earthquake In Nigeria / 20 Cute Names To Call Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.