Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Growers Feed Composition - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Growers Feed Composition (460 Views)

Oil Palm Growers Commend FG, CBN For Empowering Small Holder Farmers / The Composition Of Super Gro / Katsina, Dangote Finalise Deal For Rice Growers Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Growers Feed Composition by HSC(f): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
Dear nairalanders, please I need your advice. I buy Topfeed growers for N2,800 and this really affects my profit (at times no profit) for cockerels and noilers. Whenever I go for composition at the mill, I discover that the price of producing 25kg on the average totals N2,600. The margin does not justify the stress, etc.

Please who has a reasonable composition that will achieve the same effect with Topfeed growers?
Location is Ibadan.
Re: Growers Feed Composition by kunleweb: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
HSC:
Dear nairalanders, please I need your advice. I buy Topfeed growers for N2,800 and this really affects my profit (at times no profit) for cockerels and noilers. Whenever I go for composition at the mill, I discover that the price of producing 25kg on the average totals N2,600. The margin does not justify the stress, etc.

Please who has a reasonable composition that will achieve the same effect with Topfeed growers?
Location is Ibadan.

PM ME, i'll share a secret which i dont want you to share but use for yourself and keep
Re: Growers Feed Composition by Tunedian: 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Please I need a land or facility that can be used for rearing insects and that I close to poultry farmers. Preferred location is Ibadan or Ede. Please let me know if you have any info.
Re: Growers Feed Composition by HSC(f): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
kunleweb:

PM ME, i'll share a secret which i dont want you to share but use for yourself and keep
pLease share it openly here so other people can learn from it. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Pig Farming Farming In Nigeria / Lots Of Imported Chick Feeders Available For Sale. Call 08132380951 Now! / Come In If You Can Supply Me Different Varieties Of Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.