Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo (61266 Views)

Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) / Barber Arrested For Giving Customers Haircuts That Insult Islam (Photo) / NSCDC Officer, Bulus Sanda, Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by Sterope(f): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mtchewww. Why didn't you think before typing nonsense?

It is stupid when you lots scream Muslims don't this, Muslims don't do that. Yet, most victims of terrorist attacks are Muslims.

In fact I am not interested in arguing that madness today. If you like try and understand what I have written, if you like don't. I know that one day, you and your fellow bigots will be okay.

shineeye1:

Mind your language sister! We are addressing issues dispassionately here and you are resorting to insults.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by iluvpomo(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
ollah2:
Tell that to a kid that knows nothing..So God of new testament is different from God of old testament right?
Yes there is a reason why it is called OLD Testament and NEW Testament. Is there any need to further explain such a basic concept that any child or adult (with a sound state of mind) should easily grasp?

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by iluvpomo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
Sterope:
Mtchewww. Why didn't you think before typing nonsense?

It is stupid when you lots scream Muslims don't this, Muslims don't do that. Yet, majority of terrorist victim are Muslims.

In fact I am not interested in that arguing that madness today. If you like try and understand what I have written, if you like don't. I know that one day, you and your fellow bigots will be okay.

Regardless of who the victims are (yes, many are Muslims too), the facts remain that the terrorists are Muslims - PERIOD.

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by ollah2: 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
iluvpomo:
Yes there is a reason why it is called OLD Testament and NEW Testament. Is there any need to further explain such a basic concept that any child or adult (with a sound state of mind) should grasp.

Then I asked, is the god of the old testament different from the god of the new testament ?
Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by ollah2: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
iluvpomo:
Regardless of who the victims are (yes, many are Muslims too), the facts remain that the terrorists are Muslims - PERIOD.

There are loads of christian terrorists yet you don't condemn them
Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by iluvpomo(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
ollah2:
Then I asked, is the god of the old testament different from the god of the new testament ?
The God is the same the rules have evolved.
Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by iluvpomo(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
ollah2:
There are loads of christian terrorists yet you don't condemn them
Show me one Christian that "kills for Jesus Christ" ..... or yells "Jesus Christ" before blowing himself/herself up?

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by ollah2: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
iluvpomo:
The God is the same the rules have evolved.

So the same God keep changing his rules right? If that's true, you go out to condem the Islamic God, how is he different from the christian God? Aren't both murderous in nature
Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by ollah2: 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
iluvpomo:
Show me one Christian that "kills for Jesus Christ" ..... or yells "Jesus Christ" before blowing himself/herself up?

Here you go

Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by iluvpomo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
ollah2:
So the same God keep changing his rules right? If that's true, you go out to condem the Islamic God, how is he different from the christian God? Aren't both murderous in nature
Yes, the rules have evolved. We do not live in barbaric times anymore.
Christians are not like the modern day Muslim barbarians you see all over.

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by iluvpomo(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
ollah2:
Here you go
Did he yell Jesus Christ, like you would yell "Aloha Snackbar" before murdering others??

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by ollah2: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
iluvpomo:
Yes, the rules have evolved. We do not live in barbaric times anymore.
Christians are not like the modern day Muslim barbarians you see all over.

Very absurd. Didn't the bible say God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow yet rules are changing and evolving. Like I said earlier, find a forth grader and school him this njonsene.

How are Christians different from modern day Muslims?
Both commit crimes. BOth commit terrorist acts. Both have done extremely nasty thing on earth. But one is exonerated while the other is condemned
Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by ollah2: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
iluvpomo:
Did he yell Jesus Christ, like you would yell "Aloha Snackbar" before murdering others??

Read whay the article says and quit asking dummy question
Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by iluvpomo(m): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
ollah2:

Very absurd. Didn't the bible say God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow yet rules are changing and evolving. Like I said earlier, find a forth grader and school him this njonsene.

How are Christians different from modern day Muslims?
Both commit crimes. BOth commit terrorist acts. Both have done extremely nasty thing on earth. But one is exonerated while the other is condemned
You have much much larger Islamic terrorists groups fueled by Wahhabism - a puritanical and extreme Islamic ideology and teaching.
Yes, you have a few "killers that are Christian" but their numbers are literally a handful compared to Muslims who kill for Allah. Note the difference .... not Muslims that kill but Muslims that Kill for Allah.

There is an OLD testament that predated Jesus Christ and a New Testament that came after Jesus Christ. If you want to ignore that and the rules that evolved with the coming of Christ then that is your choice to be ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by iluvpomo(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
ollah2:
Read whay the article says and quit asking dummy question
You keep posting like an absolute crétin and Muslims like you will gleefully "kill for Allah" .....FACT
70 Virgin Doofus is what I called such imbecilés ! grin

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by ollah2: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
iluvpomo:

You have much much larger Islamic terrorists groups fueled by Wahhabism - a puritanical and extreme Islamic ideology and teaching.
Yes, you have a few "killers that are Christian" but their numbers are literally a handful compared to Muslims who kill for Allah. Note the difference .... not Muslims that kill but Muslims that Kill for Allah.

There is an OLD testament that predated Jesus Christ and a New Testament that came after Jesus Christ. If you want to ignore that and the rules that evolved with the coming of Christ then that is your choice to be ignorant.

Its now about numbers right. Lol.

Attached is a leaked image from US regarding al Qeada. Same terrorist group they are fighting bhut it's fighting for them.

The Christian terrorist killed for their Jesus. The previous image showed how they always studied the bible, denying it further proves what I said earlier. You would never condemn them but rather exonerate them

The old testament and new testament is plain nonsense. Only phools believe that rubbish. Christians claim Jesus is God which means Jesus was instructing the series of gravious incidents that was recorded in the bible.

You claim Jesus is same yesterday, today and forever but rules are changing. We should be expecting new rules tomorrow.

Your foreign gods are as murderous as anything. Our local gods never did half of these yet they are tagged devilish. Even Satan didn't kill upto the foreign gods

Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by ollah2: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
iluvpomo:
You keep posting like an absolute crétin and Muslims like you will gleefully "kill for Allah" .....FACT
70 Virgin Doofus is what I called such imbecilés ! grin

I don't expect you to write something different. Since you can't counter it with a productive response
Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by iluvpomo(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
ollah2:

Its now about numbers right. Lol.

Attached is a leaked image from US regarding al Qeada. Same terrorist group they are fighting bhut it's fighting for them.

The Christian terrorist killed for their Jesus. The previous image showed how they always studied the bible, denying it further proves what I said earlier. You would never condemn them but rather exonerate them

The old testament and new testament is plain nonsense. Only phools believe that rubbish. Christians claim Jesus is God which means Jesus was instructing the series of gravious incidents that was recorded in the bible.

You claim Jesus is same yesterday, today and forever but rules are changing. We should be expecting new rules tomorrow.

Your foreign gods are as murderous as anything. Our local gods never did half of these yet they are tagged devilish. Even Satan didn't kill upto the foreign gods
It is absolutely about numbers. That is how you make a statistical inference verses just basing a behavior/study on an outlier case.
It takes anyone with half a brain to know that when you have millions of people using an extreme interpretation of Islam to perpetrate violence then you genuinely have a problem with that religion. Look at Book Haram ... I am sure you will now claim that Book Harams are not Muslims but they absolutely are!

When it comes to strategies for an offensive operations .... the US using Al Q to counter Daesh is just that ... another strategy and that has no basis with this discussion. As there is no "Christian" element here.

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by iluvpomo(m): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
ollah2:

I don't expect you to write something different. Since you can't counter it with a productive response
I counted it with facts - you refuse to accept them because you have no way of hiding the inherent cancer in islam - which is Wahhabism.
Your Boko Haram brothers, Your Daesh brothers and sisters etc etc .... all use your same quran to perpetuate their violent ideology. The first step to solve a problem is to accept that you have it. Your deep state of denial is very typical.

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by iluvpomo(m): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
ollah2:

The christian terrorist ... singular. You are not even able to name 2 or even 3 more.
Whereas, if we just focus on Muslim Boko Haram terrorists, we have a much much much larger population ...... all using your quran as their guiding force.

You are free to worship any god you want, just do not kill your fellow human being over your allah - it has become a very common practice among your extreme muslims and the numbers keep growing!!

There were rules in before Christ coming - Old Testament and evolved rules after Christ coming - New Testament. No more/other rule changes.
Muslims/Islam could do with MANY rule changes to coexist with modern society - to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by ollah2: 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
iluvpomo:

The christian terrorist ... singular. You are not even able to name 2 or even 3 more.
Whereas, if we just focus on Muslim Boko Haram terrorists, we have a much much much larger population ...... all using your quran as their guiding force.

You are free to worship any god you want, just do not kill your fellow human being over your allah - it has become a very common practice among your extreme muslims and the numbers keep growing!!

There were rules in before Christ coming - Old Testament and evolved rules after Christ coming - New Testament. No more/other rule changes.
Muslims/Islam could do with MANY rule changes to coexist with modern society - to be honest.

There are loads of christian terrorists. Attached are few.

What hypocrite and sentimental people like you don't know is old testament and new testament are nonsense. The bi ble says God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. It's the same God that is changing rules according you and he right to do do even though involved bloodshed and anarchy. But he has a pass while the Islamic God doesn't.

Anybody that follows those trashy books called bible and Quran can't coesixt with modem society. They belong to cavemen era and not 21st century

Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by ollah2: 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
iluvpomo:
I counted it with facts - you refuse to accept them because you have no way of hiding the inherent cancer in islam - which is Wahhabism.
Your Boko Haram brothers, Your Daesh brothers and sisters etc etc .... all use your same quran to perpetuate their violent ideology. The first step to solve a problem is to accept that you have it. Your deep state of denial is very typical.

You didn't counter anything. If the email was from the desk of a Muslim country, you tune would have changed but here we are. Your cancerous religion is filed with hypocrisy, hate and bigoty
Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by Twagrill(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
Jibril659:
If i told you what you just read is fake, how do you confirm if its aunthentic or not ? What i'm saying in a sense is; It is easy for anyone to take photos of dead people, who might have died as a result of a fire incident and caption it ''fulani herdsmen attack'' you shouldnt just swallow everything you're told because of your hatred of the region the informations coming from. nairaland on its part is doing a swell job in helping circulate this falsehoods.
i agree with you that we shouldn't believe every news we see based on religion. But the difficult part is choosing the true news. Even though we try not to believe a certain news about something once its consistent we tend believe
Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by iluvpomo(m): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
ollah2:
You didn't counter anything. If the email was from the desk of a Muslim country, you tune would have changed but here we are. Your cancerous religion is filed with hypocrisy, hate and bigoty
I counted you with facts but you refuse to accept it. The New testament is what modern day Christians follow. I'd have better luck squeezing water out of a stone than getting logic through your head. I am anyway glad, I am not around you or your backpack grin

1 Like

Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by iluvpomo(m): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
ollah2:

There are loads of christian terrorists. Attached are few.

What hypocrite and sentimental people like you don't know is old testament and new testament are nonsense. The bi ble says God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. It's the same God that is changing rules according you and he right to do do even though involved bloodshed and anarchy. But he has a pass while the Islamic God doesn't.

Anybody that follows those trashy books called bible and Quran can't coesixt with modem society. They belong to cavemen era and not 21st century

Just three names??

How many of your Muslim brothers do you think are in Boko Haram?? 10,000??
Let us not even get in the numbers in the Middle East, your head quarters of Islamic terrorism.

You all read the quran and then go out to "slice the infidel's throats" so that you will get "69 virgins in heaven" .... now if that does not certify you clowns as crétins then what else will?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by ollah2: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
iluvpomo:

Just three names??

How many of your Muslim brothers do you think are in Boko Haram?? 10,000??
Forget the Middle East, your head quarters of Islamic terrorism.

You all read the quran and then go out to "slice the infidel's throats" so that you will get "69 virgins in heaven" .... now if that does not certify you clowns as crétins then what else will?? grin grin

I thought christian terrorists don't exist but it's now about the numbers. Lol. . You want more? There are thousands more
You mean the head quarters of christian terrorism where the sponsors are from USA as evident from the previous picture. .

Same way you read the bible then go out to "kill unbelievers ". Your faith isn't a saint. You all are murderous and your gods are destructive
Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by ollah2: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
iluvpomo:
I counted you with facts but you refuse to accept it. The New testament is what modern day Christians follow. I'd have better luck squeezing water out of a stone than getting logic through your head. I am anyway glad, I am not around you or your backpack grin

You mean the testament which Jesus himself said he didn't come to abolish the law. Lol, you guys are pretty funny wirh cherry picking. You or pastors colect tithe with Malachi, you pray with Pslam and quite proverbs yet old to testament doesnt count. School a forth grader these nonsense
Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by iluvpomo(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
ollah2:
You mean the testament which Jesus himself said he didn't come to abolish the law. Lol, you guys are pretty funny wirh cherry picking. You or pastors colect tithe with Malachi, you pray with Pslam and quite proverbs yet old to testament doesnt count. School a forth grader these nonsense
The new testament is quite clear about peace and non-violence.
Tithing is also mentioned in the New Testament, specifically Matthew 23:23. For you to process that you have to disable your donkey-mode grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo by iluvpomo(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
ollah2:

I thought christian terrorists don't exist but it's now about the numbers. Lol. . You want more? There are thousands more
You mean the head quarters of christian terrorism where the sponsors are from USA as evident from the previous picture. .

Same way you read the bible then go out to "kill unbelievers ". Your faith isn't a saint. You all are murderous and your gods are destructive
You are an absolute imbécile if you do not understand the significance of numbers/statistics.

If you have a hand full of miscreants in a population then you have a case of folks with mental health issues.

If you now have thousands of violent miscreants (Boko Haram, Daesh) among a population, all driven my a violent ideology guided by a quran, then you have terrorism .... ISLAMIC TERRORISM.

I know it pains you but your muslim brothers are terrorists - period. If given the chance, you too would kill for Allah ...and 69 virgins gringrin.

Your USA talk is garden variety Islamic Jihad training material. You have to elevate your intellect to be able to have a meaningful discussion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building / 2 Women Caught With Stolen Meat. You Won't Believe How They Hid The Meat / Nigerian Woman Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In India During Argument (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.