Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Low Quality Gold Circle Condoms - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Low Quality Gold Circle Condoms (1543 Views)

Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% / Vietnam Police Seized 324,000 Used, Repackaged Condoms(Pics) / Coronavirus: People Wear Condoms On Fingers In Singapore To Avoid Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Quality Gold Circle Condoms by ceejay80s(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
hi nairalanders,
don't know if this is the right section for this thread, I just have to create one, gold circle condoms has been been reduced from 4 in a pack to 3 and the pack has been changed and also kiss condom, the quaility of these condoms have been reduced, its very light , when it goes in and just two or three thrusts , it burst, the govt have to do something about this or a lot of motherless babies or unwanted babies , gold circle condoms I used to know is as hard as iron or steel but now the ones out in the market is as thin and light as feather, u might not see this as a front page news or see it as a meaningless thread but in a sane country, its not accepted, I am actually passing a message cos most of us uses these condoms and they are the cheapest in the market, before u can thrust 1,000,000 times with gold circle but now just thrust 4 times ,it burst and u end up impregnating an opposite sex, the govt have to look into this , even poly bag is even stronger than these condoms
Re: Low Quality Gold Circle Condoms by uboma(m): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
Stop using cheap condoms.
Re: Low Quality Gold Circle Condoms by MrBigiman: 6:14am On Jul 19, 2018
Very important message. I had to stick to my wife alone because of this. Every time I buy a condom it always burst, and it wasn't so previously. Also, anytime I am outside this country and use a condom, it doesn't also give way. Our government has failed in all regard.
Re: Low Quality Gold Circle Condoms by ceejay80s(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2018
uboma:
Stop using cheap condoms.
my guy ,its not about buying cheap or expensive condoms,
gold circle condoms used to be very thick and strong when it was sold for 50naira for a pack but now its 100naira and the quality has reduced, can u imagine using two at same time and it burst
Re: Low Quality Gold Circle Condoms by uboma(m): 10:12am On Jul 19, 2018
ceejay80s:

my guy ,its not about buying cheap or expensive condoms,
gold circle condoms used to be very thick and strong when it was sold for 50naira for a pack but now its 100naira and the quality has reduced, can u imagine using two at same time and it burst

This is where you are wrong my friend.

It is not good to wear two condoms at a time. it is one condom per activity.

Moreover, when it comes to safeguarding one's self against STDs and the prevention of unplanned pregnancies, cheap condoms are a NO, NO for me.

(1) (Reply)

Gregory Michael Death - Reportedly Died From Reaction To The COVID Vaccine / A Canadian Doctor Explains What Happens To Your Cells When You Get The Vaccine / What If Ur Fiance Is Hiv Positive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.