Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

How Do We Claim Our Money From A Failed Micro-finance Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do We Claim Our Money From A Failed Micro-finance Bank (536 Views)

Liberty Reserve Shot Down, What Happens To Our Money???? / Please Advice! How Do We Claim Our Salaries! We R Gettn Furstrated / I Need A Loan From Micro-Finance Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Claim Our Money From A Failed Micro-finance Bank by Ournaija: 10:02am On Jun 14, 2010
I started a small business way back in 2008. I left it in the hand of one of my home boys. The boy was actually doing fine each time I look at his balance sheet. I encouraged him to start savings with a nearby micro-finance bank so that we could access a soft loan to expand the business.

Our balance with the MF bank is quite impressive, I called him to tell him that it`s time for us to approach the bank for a loan to open another branch of the business. I couldn`t believe what he told me two weeks to the day of meeting with the bank, he said the bank has gone under. I went there to confirm by myself with an inscription "we are temporarily out of business" written boldly at the entrance gate of the bank.

Where do we go to make our claims as non of the bank`s officials could be sited. Please help somebody.
Re: How Do We Claim Our Money From A Failed Micro-finance Bank by Aadeyinka(m): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2010
infact i like ur topic : IMF bank has duped me N2m last year and am confused and don't know what to do,thank u . Advise gbogbo ile,

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trading: Get This System Free / Monograms And Printers Needed. / Take Charge Of Your Financial Freedom & Make Money While You Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.